Game Day Rnd 5 - Carlton v Port Game Day Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funk

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 6, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
FMD Philips is built like Tarzan and plays like Jane.

Out bodied by Ryder time after time.

And Cripps kicking has been atrocious.

The Blue Baggers

Premiership Player
Apr 7, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
positives - C.Curnow , Cripps , Plowman , experience ...........

negatives - Phillips , rucks ok but gee he gets underneath the ball in a marking contest

Ahuitzotl

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
We are the only team in the AFL who doesn't throw it. Time to start flick passing like everyone else as the muppets never pick up throws and port have thrown it so much tonight it's not funny. Also I thought if you come from behind the player to stand the mark it's 50 but port seem to be allowed to do that except once tonight.
It's SA footy. They must be taught differently how to handball. They've been throwing it for the 40+ years I've watched Aussie Rules.

bigm386

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
SPS no preseason is showing. Done bugger all last 2 weeks. Carrying to many kids like him, mccreadie, pickett. Rotate them and play hardened blokes like armfield, palmer, kerridge

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Lol are you joking? Swap kids you think are doing nothing with hacks that will also do nothing and never improve?

Smart

Showing how clueless u r again mate.
Okay, time for another s**t PM proving nothing from you then.

If you think that s**t is good, we are done as a team. He has a good kick, should be using it to advantage, we are so much better when he does. Selling kids into danger to get himself off the hook is not leadership.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back