Game Day Rnd 5 - Carlton v St Kilda Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just shows that first quarter was one foot in the grave for the game. Haven’t been bad since but pretty much break even since then on the scoreboard.

all three losses we’ve started dreadfully and then either broken even or just missed out.

so it’s frustrating but still more optimism in my opinion than thinking we are second rate.

With 16 min less game time per game
Starts are critical. It’s virtually 20/20 footy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stepladder blocks the guy on the mark, gets 50 metres for a 'strike'.

Even BT not impressed by now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WTF

That was a free to Murphy not a 50m penalty

******* disgrace
.we didn't deserve to win but these umps ...

13 disposals, 2 goals.
3 contested possessions
Where is he when it counts?? Nowhere; but problems go well beyond him in fairness; time for the likes of Kennedy, O’Brien to be selected.
Jack Newnes is a total bust, Tom Williamson isn’t actually that good; Zac Fisher is badly needed.
Charlie Curnow’s absence is the biggest loss in the competition.
Also, how many switching from side to side can there be; surely the corridor can’t be that bad an option.
Early Crow
13 disposals, 2 goals.
3 contested possessions
Where is he when it counts?? Nowhere; but problems go well beyond him in fairness; time for the likes of Kennedy, O’Brien to be selected.
Jack Newnes is a total bust, Tom Williamson isn’t actually that good; Zac Fisher is badly needed.
Charlie Curnow’s absence is the biggest loss in the competition.
Also, how many switching from side to side can there be; surely the corridor can’t be that bad an option.
Early Crow
Hey I'm all about giving Kennedy a run, but the fact remains a young player just stepped up on a night where all our veterans and leaders got smashed.
What has LOB shown? What has Fisher shown the last few years? Dow? Kennedy?
Not a lot. So rather than having a little sook on the internet be patient. He's still a kid and no where near as bad as you have made it out to be.

Yeah it’s been a team wide sh*t performance.

bur I am sooooo disappointed in Pittonet, he is getting slaughtered by a young ruckmen and he literally has no ability to jump in the ruck at all.

mans just when we thought we had a replacement for Kreuz, soo disappointed
1 game - could you have any less of a clue?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back