AFL Toast Rnd 6: 14 Point Win against Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Really.cutting down on the brain fades and poor quarters which is great. Another night and we put these dicks 4 or 5 goals down early instead of kicking points.

Solid team performance all night with no real passengers. Quite a few had half/half games but all at different times. The game plan looks sustainable and the attacking upside looks bright given the quality to come back in. Looking ahead its hard to see us dropping another game this year tbh.
Bulldogs in greasy conditions will be a good test. They scrap as well as anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boredom??? ;)

Waiting for the EPL to start ;-)
Mate you're much better than that.

If the situation was reversed you'd be smashing the report button.

Thank god we don’t have Kangaroos list. I mean at least we have guys like McGrath, Parish, Ridley, Redman, Francis coming through. Outside of Simpkin I don’t see much to get excited about.

Shiel will likely go however:

An argument can be made for a head clash being the cause of any head injury sustained by Norf guy.
Shiel was not past the ball on point of impact. Bracing for impact at point of contest isn’t running past the ball to bump.
897AE126-2F65-417A-B714-5EA8E53AD872.jpeg
It looked as though shoulder glanced off jaw and then head clashed.

Ground out the win. Young mids stood up and took control. Backs group is solid and organized.
you can see the impact Caracella system is making with having Fantasia McKenna ham hibberd be the connectors and all covering back stages.
as our clearance game improves and some players come back think we will be tough to beat.

is Francis now trade bait with Ridley? Ask Adelaide for a top pick.

Bulldogs in greasy conditions will be a good test. They scrap as well as anyone.
Agreed. Either way this Essendon side has shown it won't be bent over so i think it will be a close one.
Realistically we battled to put a midfield depleted North to the sword though and the Bulldogs are a much better unit. I think Stringer out is a huge blow for us. There's no way he wouldn't have been a problem for North tonight.

Agreed. Either way this Essendon side has shown it won't be bent over so i think it will be a close one.
Realistically we battled to put a midfield depleted North to the sword though and the Bulldogs are a much better unit. I think Stringer out is a huge blow for us. There's no way he wouldn't have been a problem for North tonight.
In conditions like this, do we tag Bont? If we can neutralise his impact I reckon McGrath, Parish, Smith and Merrett can match Libba, Macrae, whoeverI'mmissing. Glad Dunkley's not playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back