Status
Not open for further replies.

TwiggleyFanClub

Premiership Player
Oct 10, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I hope they don't drop Stocker. Yeah he had a bit of a Barry Crocker, but half the team are right there with him. I really pity a young kid getting a game in our side these days. No system, no leadership, just fed to the wolves.
But in true Carlton style the poor kid will get dropped for another year and Eddie will stay in next week.

btdg

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 7, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Brisbane have been able to get away with holding the player on the mark up egregiously this game. Either they have gone completely away from the new rule, or I’m missing something

Here we go so we only lose within 2 goals but in reality we’ve been absolutely spanked (not sexily)

Well, I just forgot about the footy for a sec.

Blue Warrior

Club Legend
Aug 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
What a rabble of a club we have become our skill,workrate,development,coaching is just not at AFL standard time to stop playing favourites Teague and get some players that can actually play the game because there are at least 6 blokes in the team that are not AFL standard problem is we have made some good junior footballers into crap by over coaching them and not playing to their strengths.
Something has gotta give and we need to have a good hard look from the top to the bottom because we really are not a good side.
Pathetic.
Oh but we have 80K members who gives a flying * if the campaigners on the field don't want it enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back