Preview Rnd 6 - Carlton v Hawthorn Sunday April 28th 3.20PM @ UTAS - Team Post #1331

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news on Sicily?

looks ok........maybe pack a cardy.......

Sicily, Italy
Sunday
Mostly Sunny

partly_cloudy.png

°C | °F
Precipitation: 0%
Humidity: 49%
Wind: 19 km/h

Except for the two where we were slaughtered by Aints and Sydney.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
by very similar margins from memory - as though we all turned off at exactly the same amount - god I hated it when they did that to me back then.........

Big Red is back

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 5, 2006
Visy park
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
Hoping Charlie doesn't come up so cunners plays,. watching us with 4 talls plus Jack will be extremely frustrating. I have played and watched enough footy to know this type of team selection has no long term chance of success and is utterly out of step with what the best teams have done and will continue to do.

Speed, pressure and maybe two tall forwards all you need, three is risky but Eagles made it work, and Crows did in 2017, but 4 plus Jack S is just getting stupid.

Hawks have lost to dogs and saints and are looking very average so even with a selection mess we should be half a chance.

Now's the time to knock the Hawks off - with the injuries they have that are out, let alone the number of players that are currently playing with more than just a niggle or two.
saving time getting those excuses out of the way early, xt!

resolute_blue

Team Captain
Jun 21, 2009
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Cleveland Cavaliers
Oh we will surely be getting over the line today. And we will like it - each and every one of us....confidence is up amongst the group both players and posters alike.
The days of miserable losses are behind us.
The days of expecting to win are here again.
No more doom and gloom and sadness.
We will win and do it rather nicely indeed.
On the off chance I’m wrong this post will self destruct around 5:00 this arvo....4:30 if we are getting thumped....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back