Preview Rnd 6 - Carlton v Hawthorn Sunday April 28th 3.20PM @ UTAS - Team Post #1331

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

All 4 ins named on bench for us, along with Polson, Casboult, Silvagni. Suggest either we aren’t clear on who will play or we don’t want them to know. O’Brien names on the field at half forward. Could still be out, of course.

Ins for them interesting too. Ceglar being named suggests more to Mcevoy’s injury than they are letting on, even if he is just a precaution. Shiels is also on the extended bench. Stratton named, so likely playing.

This is the extended bench:

• 6 Kade Simpson
  • 41 Levi Casboult
  • 28 David Cuningham
  • 1 Jack Silvagni
  • 21 Jarrod Garlett
  • 7 Matthew Kennedy
  • 30 Charlie Curnow
  • 29 Cameron Polson
Simpson and Silvagni won't get dropped.

So it's 2 of:

• 41 Levi Casboult
  • 28 David Cuningham
  • 21 Jarrod Garlett
  • 7 Matthew Kennedy
  • 30 Charlie Curnow
  • 29 Cameron Polson
Logical choices are Cuningham and Charlie.
Polson out .Cuners in..
How will we fit them all in after last week.??

can a player selected in the 18 be omittedor do they have to be from the interchange players? I hate podding players but I don’t believe LOB is ready yet....in time yes but he needs to build his hardness

can a player selected in the 18 be omittedor do they have to be from the interchange players? I hate podding players but I don’t believe LOB is ready yet....in time yes but he needs to build his hardness

It's unusual for that player to be dropped, he's essentially holding Williamson's spot until he is ready, which is hopefully next week.

Reckon there'll end up being a single change; Cunners for Polson. Though if Charlie comes up Cas will make way for him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the extended bench:

• 6 Kade Simpson
  • 41 Levi Casboult
  • 28 David Cuningham
  • 1 Jack Silvagni
  • 21 Jarrod Garlett
  • 7 Matthew Kennedy
  • 30 Charlie Curnow
  • 29 Cameron Polson
Simpson and Silvagni won't get dropped.

So it's 2 of:

• 41 Levi Casboult
  • 28 David Cuningham
  • 21 Jarrod Garlett
  • 7 Matthew Kennedy
  • 30 Charlie Curnow
  • 29 Cameron Polson
Logical choices are Cuningham and Charlie.

I completely agree, but I have a feeling they'll select Polson.

Kennedy has to earn his spot, I'm not arguing he is a must include (lots of question marks about his fitness apparently) - the original post I made was agreeing with another posters view on Kennedy's game V Tuggers in 2018

It almost seems that the view in question is a reinvention inspired by hope. 2 kicks and two handballs in a quarter and a half of football looks to me like the antithesis of memorable.

also don't forget - I'm never ever wrong.:moustache:

I did forget.

It almost seems that the view in question is a reinvention inspired by hope. 2 kicks and two handballs in a quarter and a half of football looks to me like the antithesis of memorable.

I did forget.

need i remind you the last time you disagreed with a view of mine on a player - was Walsh's likely impact in 'proper' AFL games?:p

Kennedy is a gun - cruelled by poor injury management last year - he wasn't alone..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back