Preview Rnd 6 - Carlton v Sydney Saturday 29th April 2.10PM @ MCG - Team post #802

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has too much pressure on him, seems to be getting smacked around.

His start to this year is no comparison to his start to last year when he played in defence. I feel like going back just for a couple games would do him a lot of good

Totally agree. He's 19 and potentailly one of the great key position players of all time. Let the kid settle for a while in defence. When he matures a bit then he can be used as a swingman

He's tough enough but doesn't have a stand out feature to make him selectable.

Pity, because he obviously knows how to play .
It's interesting. Last few years Graham was told to improve his two way running yet this year he's been asked to improve his ability to win his own ball. I'm not sure what to make if it all, really...

He has too much pressure on him, seems to be getting smacked around.

His start to this year is no comparison to his start to last year when he played in defence. I feel like going back just for a couple games would do him a lot of good
Yeh probably,getting used to playing forward might be proving difficult also looks a bit injured and may have second year blues.IF hmac ever gets picked that will allow him to go back again.

I'm in the camp of leave Harry M in the VFL to get consistency, confidence and make up the ground work he unfortunately missed out on last year. While his stats look somewhat okay, if you read the VFL reports (or if I have read them correctly) he needs to work on his ability to impact/get to more contests and i50 pressure.
Agree but what he might provide is another target that when the ball hits the ground the crumbers pounce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

empty....
he's played some good footy, has neat skills, accumulates well - but he's slow as the pitch drop experiment and no paul kelly in the clinches

Emily Angwin on Blues News mentioned H and Cunners' impressive performances in the 2s.

They like doing this. Growing murmurs and mentions throughout the week.

My small confidence of H debuting has grown.

Would allow Weiters to go back.
I pay more attention to the follow up comments from the coaches, which makes me think Harry will be close, but Cuningham will definitely get a spot.

Wright attracts the attention of the best small defender..
With his endurance, he should be able to run them ragged then. Why isn't that happening to any effect?

I pay more attention to the follow up comments from the coaches, which makes me think Harry will be close, but Cuningham will definitely get a spot.

With his endurance, he should be able to run them ragged then. Why isn't that happening to any effect?

Didn't Barass elude to Cunners being very close ...?

he's played some good footy, has neat skills, accumulates well - but he's slow as the pitch drop experiment and no paul kelly in the clinches
Thought he was coming along in leaps and bounds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back