Game Day Rnd 7, Hawthorn vs Melbourne, MCG, 11th May **Live Chat from 7.30pm in OP**

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like i could type the same thing as last week.

How the hell are we only 2 points up approaching 1/4 time? Perhaps 4 points down now if Clark kicks this. They have hardly touched the ball, we've had all of it.

We're so inefficient. Hard team to watch currently.

Kicking is Poor again. Im only on audio, how tough were Bruest's misses?

Both sodas. Cyril dropped the ball in the goal square, Lewis dropped a mark 15m out. Could have blown it open in first 15 minutes.

Cyril just kicks out on full. Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh.

Could be in for a scrap now. The usual stuff where we have all the play and don't score and the ball goes to the other end and we concede a goal.

Kick those early ones, Demons drop their heads and haw go in at qtr time 4 up.
Instead, shank after shank, Dees kick a couple and belief grows.

Missed our chance to set the tone today, will grind out a frustrating 4 goal win now

So frustrating watching the easy misses.Goes down the other end couple straight kicks then the pressures on us again..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Possessions 112 to 50 and we trail. lol. And here comes another.

1 goal 6 points. Two dropped marks/disposals right in front. One out on the full.

Melbourne touched the ball 50 times in total. 3 goals. FFS does my head in.

I know this has been covered repeatedly but it has to be said we just cant handle tall fwds. Week in week out we get beaten by them. The amounted of contested marks that get taken in our fwd line is unacceptable.

Great work Bud. Great mark, great kick. Goal Poppy. Thank feck.

Why are these commentators gushing over Melbourne's start here. They're getting smashed. The only thing they have done well is kick straight on 3 occassions. Aside from that they have barely got their hands on the football. Should be 5 goals up based on play and that is conservative.

I hate watching us butcher games like this. Why are we called the precision kicking team?

FFS.... I don't know if I should be watching this game tonight... Me and my Wife are trying for a baby and tonight's the right time, if I continue watching this game the stress will kill me before then.....:eek:

You can all ready see the team on top, if any one can see the dees wining they are not watching this game.

Chill guys, we're winning the disposal count 2 - 1, and have had more scoring shots. Frustrating in patches, but we should still win this comfortably. That scoreline should put a rocket up them. Look for us to open it up in this second quarter and establish a strong lead going into half time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back