AFL Toast RND 8: Bombed the Hawkes

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it but Zak Merrett needs some serious love this week. Worked his ring of on the defensive side of things and he was talking to the young blokes and organizing the midfield defense. He played like a captain.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned it but Zak Merrett needs some serious love this week. Worked his ring of on the defensive side of things and he was talking to the young blokes and organizing the midfield defense. He played like a captain.

In his top half a dozen games for the club imo. Wasn’t the only one that stepped up but he seriously lead from the front.

Kicked the footy more too!!

BOG, I thought. Also thought our captain played like a captain...

Well, I tipped Hawthorn by nearly 10 goals, and I have never been so happy to be so wrong.

Sam Mitchell can lick my nads.
fu** Hawthorne.

Yew
Well I'm pretty sure you tipped the exact margin from their 3rd quarter lead to our final winning margin :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back