Game Day Rnd 8 - Carlton v Bulldogs Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew Russell fitness regime proving wonders again...

Teague = pacifist (doesn’t want to win badly enough, close enough is good enough)

Casboult - Never play again

Williams - Bust

May be an unpopular opinion but we need to take what we can get from Cripps at years end.

Sadly fellow Blue baggers his heart is not with us and it is time to move on with Walsh and Harry our future with JW down back.

Cripps has checked out. 😕🙁

This probably won’t be received well but I blame this squarely on stocker! Late in the 3rd no pressure sh*t skills horrible kick and turnover. Momentum killer. Had he kicked properly it would’ve gone down our end for a goal! Instead dogs kick the goal brings it back to 21 points and the tide has turned!
Yea, he killed all momentum.

Yeah good brand, not the worst effort, decent effort blah blah blah but * me this is the most disappointing last quarter I can remember.

Spent all game hitting the 45 through the corridor and playing daring footy.

We go into 3QT with pressure to win and we ******* go into our shells like a pack of ******* mentally weak children.

* this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Williams playing as a half forward?

This club makes some absolutely stupid decisions.

We have zero rebound from half back from Saad, ALL GAME. Maybe throw Williams back there to chop him out.

Teague, you've lost me.

This probably won’t be received well but I blame this squarely on stocker! Late in the 3rd no pressure sh*t skills horrible kick and turnover. Momentum killer. Had he kicked properly it would’ve gone down our end for a goal! Instead dogs kick the goal brings it back to 21 points and the tide has turned!
Haha you goose

Cripps is gonna coast for the rest of the year and then go play finals at the Eagles as the third or fourth mid. Gutless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back