Preview Rnd 8 - Carlton v North Saturday 25th July 1.05PM @ the Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's been pissing down all morning so far.

Stopped the last 10 mins or so
Sorry to miss Doc's 100th but glad we opted out of this one. With wife's work commitments would have to be 4 hours down, 4 hours back in the rain.
Sorry Sandgropers, but sweating on the boys returning after their next hub for a block of games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would Teague tell the media he’s fine yesterday. That’s unfair on members.

I agree - it’s a little disappointing if this is the case.
Why not admit he’s a 50/50 chance to play? There are always players who are named but are a chance to be replaced just before the game. Happens every week - possibly even Simpkin for NM today.

Why not admit he’s a 50/50 chance to play? There are always players who are named but are a chance to be replaced just before the game. Happens every week - possibly even Simpkin for NM today.
I’m pissed how dishonest they’ve been over the years.

Williamson too small for Larkey.

True didnt realise how tall he is.

But Jones and weitering will get Brown and walker...assuming he plays forward like last week.

Zurhaar is the type we would usually put plowman on...190cm and strong.

Willo is next best match up for larkey...if he's out who else is there? Our other defenders are all short.

Keep the opposition guessing.

Also why draw attention to an injured player if he does end up playing?

Back em in until they're confirmed out.

North havent said simpkin or any of their players are 50/50.

True didnt realise how tall he is.

But Jones and weitering will get Brown and walker...assuming he plays forward like last week.

Zurhaar is the type we would usually put plowman on...190cm and strong.

Willo is next best match up for larkey...if he's out who else is there? Our other defenders are all short.

Don’t really know their lineup that well, but I’d be stunned if NM play Brown, Larkey, Walker AND Zurhaar in the forward line - especially if it’s wet.
I’d be sending Walker to the backline if I were them, but then they have McKay and Tarrant already.
They’ve gone in VERY tall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back