Preview Rnd 9 - Carlton v GWS 4.40PM Sunday 19th May @ GIA - Final Team Post #547

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have you found somewhere elitist to watch the game my very very very very very very very very very very very very good friend?
one of the rooms has a bigger telly and better view......staff have already cleaned, dnd sign on the door, beach breeze in the bay windows, have requested no gardening tools to be used this afternoon.....

Confidence has been painful lately. But I’m confident again today. I don’t think they are good enough on the inside now without a few key movers on the ball. Im not as concerned about our on ball brigade when Kreuzer plays. No lobbe/Phillips travelling emergency shows confidence. Cripps will cop the tag as usual so he needs to be inside getting it out to Fish, S and Wow.

Our talls should cope with theirs. Our smalls night struggle. Greene, Lloyd need minding.

Missing coniglio, ward and sheil from the team that beat us last time should level the playing field a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

one of the rooms has a bigger telly and better view......staff have already cleaned, dnd sign on the door, beach breeze in the bay windows, have requested no gardening tools to be used this afternoon.....
Living the dream my very very very very very very very good friend

You know that’s not going to happen
vanstone rome, downer new york..........diplomatic posting by both sides are cynical and reek of nepotism - always have.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back