Preview Rnd 9 - Carlton v GWS 4.40PM Sunday 19th May @ GIA - Final Team Post #547

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can, especially how we have played for most of the year
Lets say our 22 today is ok....plus we can play 4 quarters this year....yes
CFC...in 2019 have been consistent,lets say consistently ok
Today v GWS with depend on them,their 22 today is also ok.....missing less than us
So put it this way....if they are off and we are in our best form this year...we could beat them

What is likely hood of this happening?

5 to 1......10 to 1 .................so its an outside chance

it could happen.....i am not picking this game though for an upset,i dont think GWS have got any issues and will want the 4 pts this week
We can still beat a few weaker teams though this season..lets say 4 more wins

Our list progress is slow however it might be sustained once we break the ice.....without too may highs and lows

Bolton may be setting it up this way......he is honest in his approach,he doesnt fear losing,however that may apply to the opposite as well

so i guess i still give him thumbs up because there are not many options anyway and we have a good coach here.our list is now quite good, and feel we could be doing better than this,however as everyone knows its not about a few early wins....
only fools rush in......................dam:mad:

Last edited:

Lets say our 22 today is ok....plus we can play 4 quarters this year....yes
CFC...in 2019 have been consistent,lets say consistently ok
Today v GWS with depend on them,their 22 today is also ok.....missing less than us
So put it this way....if they are off and we are in our best form this year...we could beat them

What is likely hood of this happening?

5 to 1......10 to 1 .................so its an outside chance

it could happen.....i am not picking this game though for an upset,i dont think GWS have got any issues and will want the 4 pts this week

I think we are ripe and they are ripe for the taking

Come out from behind the couches FFS!!! and you too up there looking from manhole in roof
Once I’ve finished singing Simon and Garfunkel, The Sound Of Silence.

Hello darkness my old friend......

I’ll come down when we are 12 goals up

And you have never seen this at other clubs?
What about players that have a pre-season injury and get a solid block of training and play round 1. Every club would have at least one or two of these. Should they be playing VFL for the first 4 rounds?
I think the main risk is Marchbank, Willow and Kreuzer came in a bit rusty and needed more touch rather than fitness. Doesn’t matter whether you play one’s or two’s underdone - you still have risk of injury.
I think the risk of Macreadie coming in is he will be rusty but not an injury risk.

Im not really worried what other clubs do, I'm worried what my club, who has a poor injury management record is doing.
Lets hope all players get through unscathed and hopefully Macreadies fitness isn't a hindrance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Two is multiple, yes. But if you kept up with the conversation you would have seen I was talking about Willo.

Ahhh yes, Willow, the guy who came back for two hames before re-injuring himself.
I thought he came back underdone as well.

Lets hope that all the boys get through unscathed today and the the two brought in returning from injury have a belter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back