Preview Rnd 9 - Carlton v GWS 4.40PM Sunday 19th May @ GIA - Final Team Post #547

Status
Not open for further replies.
1557575794428.png

1557575807441.png

Last edited:

davis_756

Cancelled
May 24, 2008
unknown
AFL Club
Carlton
GWS are a scary proposition if they turn up, miles ahead of Collingwood.

Could get nasty.unless they decide not to show up.

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
Bad feeling about this game. All this hard work for close losses might sap the confidence out of us, as long as the effort is there though we can make a good game out of it.

I just wanna win FFS. Might be asking too much this week though.
I wanna win. For Cripps.

The Bighouse

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 28, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
Interesting indeed, I suspect Jones will be right but not Simpson or Newman. Hopefully C.Curnow's ankle is fine, I'm optimistic.

Newman sounds like he could be repairing and quicker than Simmo, though below from today’s summary
Kade Simpson is considered a chance to return from his hamstring strain against the Giants next week, while Nic Newman (knee) will also be hoping to prove his fitness during the week.

Jones & Newman in possibly. Outs; Dow and any injured, if any (Fisher?)?
Would like to see Stocker stay in and do Dow’s midfield minutes.

Colonel_Klink

Team Captain
Mar 10, 2019
Hobart
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Clarence, Tipperary GAA
Newman sounds like he could be repairing and quicker than Simmo, though below from today’s summary
Kade Simpson is considered a chance to return from his hamstring strain against the Giants next week, while Nic Newman (knee) will also be hoping to prove his fitness during the week.

Jones & Newman in possibly. Outs; Dow and any injured, if any (Fisher?)?
Would like to see Stocker stay in and do Dow’s midfield minutes.
Why do you think Dow will be out?

Red Bull

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 29, 2010
mornington peninsula
AFL Club
Carlton
Ok, I didn't see the game, but Dow's stats read fairly. I'd probably keep him in.

Dow was terrific, being asked an awful lot atm for a 19yo but as game as Ned Kelly.
Needs to really kick through the ball when shooting for goal, it’s a rhythm and confidence thing that he will work through.
His burst from the contest is impressive and his first half of the third quarter was a mouthwatering glimpse of the future. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back