Game Day Rnd 9 - Carlton v GWS Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just very very poor.
SOS, Harry, Newman, Fish and big Kruz thanks for trying.
Not forgetting the 1st year player Walsh, still showing half the team up.
Major rocket required after that effort, or lack of.

h
Serious question. Has there been a worse game from an afl footballer than that of Will Setterfield’s today?
Excruciatingly bad. Skill level and IQ are that of an Auskick kid.
Embarrassing.
hundreds - anything else I can help you with?

i dont think this will turn around in 2020....especially if there is internal turmoil from pressure
with unlikely trades in the door.........i only see more of the same going forward
i guess we still have 60 k member.....maybe thats all that matters

Far out. We are a Looooong way from being anything approaching a top 4 side on this showing.. Its laughable. North was a bit of an aberration of effort. This was a tour de force from a team at the top of the league to the worst, youngest, smallest, least powerful outfit possibly to ever turn out in the AFL. We were at one stage 87 to 13, and we kicked the first goal. So from that time on, we were outscored 87 to 7. I was so buoyed by last weeks effort, to have this tripe served up is devastating.

Very few can hold their head up today. Jsos, Weiters, H, Fish, Kruz.

Crippa beaten by yet another scragger. We just don't have anyone with the presence of a Mumford who would run through the tagger a couple of times and help remind them to keep an eye out. Neither Cas nor Kruz is that type of mongrel.

Speaking of which, Mummy should get at least 2 for his hit on Murphy, and that means it's time for me to trot out my theory that people who cause injury should be suspended for w\whatever the penalty is PLUS whatever time the injured player misses. So if Murph misses 3, and Mummy gets a 2 week suspension, he misses 5 games.

The 2nds cupboard is pretty bare as well.

They have a player wearing number 50 who would be a top 5 player on our list

Not quite but I do rate Sam Reid. In and out, delisted, rookied, and he just keeps on contributing. He's 29 but I do think our side could have done with a couple of older desperados to play out of their skin for their careers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back