Preview Rnd 9 - Carlton v Hawthorn Friday 31st July 5.40PM (AEST) @ Optus Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my mates is close friends with Mitchell ..apparently they are pumped up for this one.. it seems every team likes to get fired up to play Carlton ..anyway we need to win this one to stay in contention

One of my mates is close friends with Mitchell ..apparently they are pumped up for this one.. it seems every team likes to get fired up to play Carlton ..anyway we need to win this one to stay in contention

Not convinced that Hawks can turn it around too much.

I reckon it will be whether we turn up or not.

It feels like we have come so far under Teague that i will not accept a Loss tonight, unless its due to very unsual circumstances.

Cannot speak for anyone else here, from my perspective, I love the fact that my mindset and emotional state going into this game is not one of hope, but one of expectation.

I expect us to win tonight by around 3-4 goals (give or take), wouldn't call it arrogance or over confidence, but supreme faith in coach David Teague and his system.

Even our losses this season have been relatively noble, not blowouts like in the past.

It's a strange feeling to have (feeling bullish about the Blue Baggers), it's something I haven't honestly felt in oh so long.

back to the footy - this is just the 2nd game in a critical block of 4. if we can come out of this block at 3-1 we have marked ourselves a proper team again. North, Hawks, Freo are all must wins

I love the name and the avatar Fester!!! Recently, I watched the 1995 victory in Perth, and thought the chap in your image played a very solid game. I reckon our current side plays better as underdogs, so let’s not rule them out against the Eagles either.

I love the name and the avatar Fester!!! Recently, I watched the 1995 victory in Perth, and thought the chap in your image played a very solid game. I reckon our current side plays better as underdogs, so let’s not rule them out against the Eagles either.
always thought the 1993 grand final was lost when dean wallis cleaned up mil right in front of me in the first quarter. ugly ugly ugly act - made the 1999 moment even funnier still wear the scarf i wore that day - and the milham hanna badge from that time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn’t they be pumped up for every game...

No changes!

Over to the Game Discussion thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back