AB_Blue

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 26, 2011
"South of the border"
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
I expect the match committee to swing the axe for next game. If we don't then it just reiterates what we already know, we are a soft football club with no balls.

They know we are Soft, everyone else drops veterans expect us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he should, but he needs to learnhow to be the best leader of the team, not the biggest star. Eg. Should take himself forward to break tags. Should set up goals not try to kick amazing ones. Should basically look at Scott Pendlebury as to how to be a star, but a leader. Do what your team needs.

Let Docherty be the leader

bluemahogany

Premiership Player
Oct 9, 2015
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Miami Heat, Manchester United
Thank god Moore got another week. I really Hope Liddle is getting some kickback from giving him a contract, because if not then he's just a cruel ******* person.

BigBreakfast

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Lakeshow
I’ll say it again, Will Setterfield is a dud. Marc Murphy’s in his 30s, easy target. Players like Setterfield are flakes. This team lacks one fundamental ingredient, and that’s honesty.
This team has too many bludgers; they don’t want to win at any cost.
Have you watch Setters play the last month? Didn't think so.

DirtyLeeds

Premium Platinum
May 27, 2018
Soldiers Hill, Ballarat
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Golf handicap 16
The change for me started with Cuningham waiting for the ball at half back in the second quarter, hawk ran past him marked it dished it off, goal. Too many passengers, cant even pick anyone who seems to give a f#$K, maybe at a stretch, yeah na...

And we are done. With an in form Eagles at home next week, that'll be the season too.
WCE is our hardest game left for the year.

All the others a winnable.

Not season over by any means. We need to do better than this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back