Game Day Rnd 9 - Carlton v Hawthorn Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

WCE is our hardest game left for the year.

All the others a winnable.

Not season over by any means. We need to do better than this though.

GWS and Brisbane as well.

Great point. Knives are always out for Murphy. Doc has been awful. Willo and Cunners have done nothing. Yet it is always Murphy.

It's really simple.

Players on their 30s are what they are. No upside.

If a senior player is close to our worst they should be dropped eg Jones and Murphy. Someone in their mid 20s or under you give a lot more time to.

Great point. Knives are always out for Murphy. Doc has been awful. Willo and Cunners have done nothing. Yet it is always Murphy.

Doc has missed 2 years due to ACL so gets a get out of jail card Tones, Murphy has put in far too many um, uninspiring performances over the years during crunch moments in games to try sugarcoat or gloss over it mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpire calls play on, Walsh stands still and gives him all the time in the world to kick the ball, while 2 Carlton players run past and leave him be.... aims up the night really. Abysmal.

This has been by far the worst game I have seen in years from us, given the context, no excuse, we are far, far from being a good team. We seem to be moving in slow motion most of the time, no pressure on hawk runners, and going in at 50% to most contests. I am so ashamed of my team right now. So sick of being broken hearted as a Blues supporter, seriously pissed right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back