Game Day Rnd 9 - Carlton v Melbourne Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To all those who think Melbourne are well drilled, that’s completely inaccurate.

Melbourne are basically front running and getting away with it because we are so bad that they can.

I'm sure Rowe knows the rules. God this is embarrassing. Not switched on at all.
This is the thing that annoys me. Professional footballer and getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars and he doesn't know you have to kick it back from where you crossed the line if behind the goals.

Dumb footballers

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many players not putting their bodies on the line when a Melbourne player is going for a mark. SPS waited for a crumb instead of going up there. No crumbs are coming from an uncontested situation Samo. Go when it is your turn.

He's been poor today but he is a kid that has had 12 months away from the game. Played less than 20 games. He's as raw and talented as any of our kids but talent is elite. Wouldn't right him off yet
Play him in the twos and let him get some fitness and confidence.

This is actually good.
Perhaps the MC will realise that this defensive structure doesn't actually work, forced to make sweeping overdue changes.

It's just a game of football, we won't get too low, reset for next week with a vastly superior line-up.

If we got close it would have been status quo, now the anchors will be rightfully dropped.

So many players not putting their bodies on the line when a Melbourne player is going for a mark. SPS waited for a crumb instead of going up there. No crumbs are coming from an uncontested situation Samo. Go when it is your turn.
Hasn't all year, why would he now. Soft as butter

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sandy decides we can see why Hibberd was an AA defender. Forgets he was doped to the eyeballs at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back