Game Day Rnd 9 - Carlton v Melbourne Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kerr Harry Dow Cripps Lang.........
Positive that Kerr got a game under his belt, not sure he's shown a lot. Dow been okay i guess, lang the same, cripps is cripps and we know that. Harry I will pay, looks better with every game. Hate to be a pesimist as that's not what we are about right now, but it's been a bad day

It's just a game of football, we won't get too low, reset for next week with a vastly superior line-up.

Bolts what are you doing on BF already

Unfair on murphy there. Clearly underdone. Shocking game from him but i blame match committee for that, not him. When fit he will be equally as important as Ed. But we can't afford to be essentially a mid down against anyone, especially the dees
It's not so much about Murph it's about Ed.

He's actually a midfield beast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many players not putting their bodies on the line when a Melbourne player is going for a mark. SPS waited for a crumb instead of going up there. No crumbs are coming from an uncontested situation Samo. Go when it is your turn.

Shame to see that from him. I thought he may have turned the corner earlier in the game he was putting his head over the ball, but seeing that makes me think he hasn't.

They clearly are a top four side. They gave guns on every line
I see weaknesses on every line, we just lack the personnel to exploit them. If they're top four the competition has serious problems as a whole.

Gawn drops a mark but O'Shea wasn't going to let that stop him getting a shot at goal. FFS
He spoiled it, but fell into him in order to make the contest.

Disagree Jimmae. I think they are easily Top 4 material. Been buidling to this
They are winning through superior fitness alone.

Just don't know what to think, i know we are rebuilding but some of the stupid s**t our players are doing is just mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back