AFL Toast Rnd 9: Gave them the Old HeaveHo

Remove this Banner Ad

coin tosses...

I think in the last half of the game we had Perkins, Hind, Parish and then Snelling all try to square up instead of firing one on goal when they were in distance. The Perkins one might not have been possible for him, but gee, sometimes you should just shoot

I don't mind the Perkins one. I think it was the right thing to do knowing your own limitations and being well on the wrong side for a right footer.

The Snelling one... totally unforgivable. He was in range, not a tough angle, and there was only 1.30 left in the game with even a point making it difficult for Freo. He even kicked it at Hooker who was waving for him to slow it down and take the shot!!!

Nice to get the rub of the green for a change.

Last edited:
I don't mind the Perkins one. I think it was the right thing to do knowing your own limitations and being well on the wrong side for a right footer.

The Snelling one... totally unforgivable. He was in range, not a tough angle, and there was only 1.30 left in the game with even a point making it difficult for Freo. He even kicked it at Hooker who was waving for him to slow it down and take the shot!!!
Zaka was calling for it.

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back