Roadblock: End of the Line

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay so the women's title match was pretty great. Ending of the 30 minute section made sense, Banks held on until the figure 8 was locked in then tapped almost immediately. I'm glad the feud is (hopefully) over but there's been some great matches.

The real shame is that RAW has no idea how to book their main event guys.

Okay so the women's title match was pretty great. Ending of the 30 minute section made sense, Banks held on until the figure 8 was locked in then tapped almost immediately. I'm glad the feud is (hopefully) over but there's been some great matches.

A few of their RAW matches were better than their ppv "gimmick" matches. That said it wouldn't surprise me if they back track and do a new "best of 7" series with those two, with the title changing back and forth again and again.

Jerichio is passed having another Title Reign.

I say you have a 4 Way Title Match at RR between Rollins,Reigns,KO and Jericho. With Reigns Winning. I also say HHH may cost Rollins the Title
I disagree. He has 1 left in him. 3 way at the Rumble, have Rollins about to pin KO, HHH cost Rollins and Jericho picks up the win. Jericho carries it to Wrestlemania and puts over KO, Balor or the Rumble winner. Just not Goldberg. Goldberg if he is going to win a belt deserves better than the shitty universal title. WCW4lyf.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back