Roaming Brian

Remove this Banner Ad

wodeball

Debutant
Sep 7, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
Oh what! Did Brian Taylor just major f&@k up on roaming Brian. Mistook Palpeppers wife for Jeremy Finleyson’s wife. Pushed the latter aside to speak to Palpeppers wife (he starred tonight). Literally pushed the other wife aside. Then went looking for the nutritionalist to find out what energy drinks the players drink

Problem. Isn’t J F’s wife ill? Just literally shoved her aside. OMG.

Last edited:

Oh what! Did Brian Taylor just major f&@k up on roaming Brian. Mistook Palpeppers wife for Jeremy Finleyson’s wife. Pushed the latter aside to speak to Palpeppers wife (he starred tonight). Literally pushed the other wife aside. Then went looking for the nutritionalist to find out what energy drinks the players drink

He’s the Donald Trump of the AFL commentary crowd - Fat,Stupid, a Bully and charmless.

'Palpepper' 😐

The segment is an unfunny, intrusive, abomination of time, and that's when it's at its best.
It would be interesting to see how 7 would react if a radio journalist burst in to interrupt one of 7s on ground interviews, in the same manner that fool regularly barges in on radio interviews being conducted in the rooms.

The segment is an unfunny, intrusive, abomination of time, and that's when it's at its best.
It would be interesting to see how 7 would react if a radio journalist burst in to interrupt one of 7s on ground interviews, in the same manner that fool regularly barges in on radio interviews being conducted in the rooms.
Yes, but they’re usually cadets..and women.

Welcome to Brian’s world.

Reading this 7 Exec?

"The 61-year-old has proven time and again why he’s one of the best in the business behind the microphone"

🤦🏻‍♂️

Boys club mates in the media always defending this buffoon.

He's using the Donald Trump strategy. Any attention is good attention. And the worst thing is indifference.

I wish I could just ignore him and he'd just go away.

Why do people watch pre-match and post-match crap? I switch on at the beginning of the match, find something else to do at half time, and the moment the final siren rings I turn off the TV.
I kinda like watching what the banner says and seeing the team sing the song.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Darcy Moore gave the segment the respect it deserved if you caught the clip live or during the Sunday Footy Show.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back