• Reminiscence

All Australian
    Sep 8, 2010
    AFL Club
    West Coast
    Other Teams
    New York Rangers, Charlotte Hornets
    Dear all of Bigfooty,

At this time, I will put as much effort into the preview as the Eagles seem to do every week out on the field. .
    I think this is justified as I have significant amounts of credits in the bank that I feel I should cash out on.
    I'll drop the ball on this preview harder than Jack Darling has ever dropped a ball in his life.
    I also traded my entire life savings that my medium term future is banked on for some stock called TK who was suppose to be an A-grade investment, but has really only shown glimpses of B-grade returns at best.
    I feel like these smartares comments are hitting the mark much like Patty Naish's kicking over the weekend.
    But then again, i'm not too sure i'm hitting the mark whatsoever, too many ankle and foot issues as you may know.
    On the plus side, the supply of comments coming my way will be like our i50 stats, a great lack of nothing.

I live in Brisbane.
    Which means 3 things for you hermits over in the West (and before you throw scrunched up Daddy McGowan posters at me; I used be one of you).

1. I have to deal with Annastacia Palaszczuk. I could go on about how she sort of looks like a pig with lipstick, but I don't stoop to those levels of personal attacks considering I look like something out of the pits of the abyss.

2. NRL NRL NRL everywhere. It's a trash game and I have to pay my way through Kayo to watch the Eagles wipe $30 worth of dung in my face a month as the coverage is minimal at best.

3. Eagles come maybe once a year for me to watch. And I've bailed on going this round and decided I'll save $50 for me and the missus plus 3 hours of sheer torture on the field and off the field.

Realistically what happens against this Brisbane Lions team?
    • A positive will be we probably unleash Jack Williams after a WAFL game. Future weapon for the club to replace a vaccinated Jack Darling
    • We'll probably lose again, which improves our top 4 pick we get this year
    • Simmo will talk about spirit, resilience, the inability to sustain effort.
    • Nisbett will beg for us to come to the game to watch us get pumped
    • That dark haired fan that was willing us on that the TV kept showing will stay at home
    • One week closer to Oscar Allen returning.

Eagles to score 3 goals by half time and blow our minds that we kicked more than 3 goals in the first half.
    Lions by 84.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back