List Mgmt. Roarke Smith Draft 27 Nov

Remove this Banner Ad

We currently have 43 listed players so wouldn't surprised me if we add a NGA player
We have 44.

Main: Suckling, Wallis, Bontempelli, Dahlhaus, Hunter, Wood, Macrae, Cordy, Smith, Campbell, McLean, Boyd, Roberts, Webb, Dunkley, Liberatore, Honeychurch, Roughead, Biggs, Adams, Lipinski, Dickson, Greene, Dale, Collins, Young, Williams, Daniel, Morris, Johannisen, Picken, Redpath, English, Jong, Trengove, Crozier, Schache, Naughton, Richards, Porter (40)

Rookie: Lynch, Smith, Mullenger-McHugh, Gowers (4)

Tweedie was a category B rookie so is outside the normal list size parameters. We had 45 listed players this season.

Did anyone get an official explanation why Crameri wasn't resigned? The club hasn't said anything, he was supposed to be on SEN this morning but he must have pulled out unless i missed it.

As members i think we are owed an explanation why a player of his calibre is let go. Even if its made up something has to go out.
I'm not buying the talk that was on here about his training/rehab effort this year, even if that is true you dont just cut someone who is the type of player we need and let others stay that may have had the same issues.

Did anyone get an official explanation why Crameri wasn't resigned? The club hasn't said anything, he was supposed to be on SEN this morning but he must have pulled out unless i missed it.

As members i think we are owed an explanation why a player of his calibre is let go. Even if its made up something has to go out.
I'm not buying the talk that was on here about his training/rehab effort this year, even if that is true you dont just cut someone who is the type of player we need and let others stay that may have had the same issues.
Agree, always good to have open communication with supporters who contribute so much. I am very disappointed not to have Stewie Crameri on our list. I trust the club but we have a website often full of spin and propergander.

Crameri said Bevo offered to explain the reasons to him, but Crameri declined the offer.

It would be extremely unprofessional of the club to vent those reasons to the public without Crameri's permission, and potentially detrimental to his future employability.

Any official explanation would simply be full of vague nonsense and air pies. You can't say anything bad, you don't get rid of people because you want them too much... you're left with a wasted few minutes reading or watching nothing.

He hasn't played for 2 years, the peak years of his career, I'd forgotten he even plays for us.

Crameri said Bevo offered to explain the reasons to him, but Crameri declined the offer.

It would be extremely unprofessional of the club to vent those reasons to the public without Crameri's permission, and potentially detrimental to his future employability.
Any official explanation would simply be full of vague nonsense and air pies. You can't say anything bad, you don't get rid of people because you want them too much... you're left with a wasted few minutes reading or watching nothing.

He hasn't played for 2 years, the peak years of his career, I'd forgotten he even plays for us.
And so it ends, not with a bang and with barely a whimper.

Professional footy can be harsh. Until rubbed out for being an ex-Essendon player he had two excellent seasons with us. Kicked 70 goals in 42 games and averaged nearly 15 disposals a game. His 1.68 goals/game was not far behind Stringer's 1.80. He was reported to be keen to stay on but - for whatever reasons - we had different plans. For his sake I hope he gets a good few games at Geelong over the next couple of years and proves our list managers wrong.

I’m tipping Crameri’s hips are f**ked and that’s about it. To have season ending hip surgery in the first few rounds this year, primarily down to wear and tear, would suggest a degenerative hip condition with little hope of recovery. I hope Dicko is not in the same boat.

I’m tipping Crameri’s hips are f**ked and that’s about it. To have season ending hip surgery in the first few rounds this year, primarily down to wear and tear, would suggest a degenerative hip condition with little hope of recovery. I hope Dicko is not in the same boat.
Bont has had hip problems too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You bloke should have a “proper gander” at this:

Attachments

• 2DF014FC-15A4-4C29-9C63-2E26AFBA5306.jpeg
    2DF014FC-15A4-4C29-9C63-2E26AFBA5306.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back