Autopsy Roast and toast vs Brisbane and changes Port Adelaide

Best vs Lions

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Faaark yeah boys!!!
One of our club's greatest wins.
A rort of umpiring,42 points down and we still win.

Tiger Army went off it's nuts.

Mark Maunder ,I saw came up from Sydney,what a game to watch.

Richmond,you bloody beauties!!!!!

Jack looked in trouble at the final siren. Noah C signalled to the bench that JR was in trouble. Hopefully not too bad.
Yeah one of the Brisbane flogs clocked him in the face , I’m sure there will be vision

Every cloud has a silver lining, Grimes gets injured and Dimma is forced to put Balta on the backline where he belongs, brings MRJ on and he tears them apart, turned the whole game around IMO. And how about Cumberland, he's going to be a star. Bolton was of the leash as well, what a game, shows we do have what it takes we just have to not think, but do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shows how much we missed Lynch he plays and we win those last 3 games and be pushing top 4.

As much as I love Grimes I’m not that fussed about the injury I felt like we were playing one to many talls down back.

Please don’t move Balta from defense Dimma.

Grimes out - Maurice Starts and Stack as the sub next week.

Cumberland, Lynch , Bolton, Baker , Vlastin, Prestia and Cotch were my bests.

A tale of 2 halves. Complete polar opposites. I couldnt sit down in the last 10 minutes and i was pacing and fist pumping for another 5 after it was over. That was more like the Richmond we know and expect in the last 2 quarters. Grats Sheds. Big props for Cumbers all game and the entire teams 2nd half. Hope Grimesy is good for. Ext week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back