Autopsy Roast and Toast vs Fremantle Round 19 and changes for Brisbane

Best 5 vs Freo?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both have been very ordinary. I think the club should definitely be shopping or recruiting for a long-term replacement
Samson Ryan is good and will be in the AFL in a year or 2

I would like to see Short go back to the backline. Has really dropped off of late in the midfield. Baker stays mid/forward OR Baker goes back.
I'd like to see Baker go back with Ralphsmith going out. Either Ross or RCD to come in. The other change being Lynch in for either Miller or Nank, whichever one of them is injured. Balta to play second ruck if Nank goes out or to the backline if Nank stays in and Miller goes out.

****ed if I know who goes out for Maurice Jnr if he comes in. Graham was really poor and would want to improve. I'd give Sonsie at least another week.

If I were in the twos not getting a game at the expense of him it would destroy my morale.

Who do you think has a right to be peeved at not being selected? Most of our players have been inconsistent at best at VFL level. Stack might have been close after a few good performances then he got injured. Ross got a chance at AFL level then he got injured. Dow was in early and he got injured. MRJ got lots of opportunities but had 28 touches and 4 goals in his last 5 games then got dropped. Sonsie is getting opportunity now but never set the world on fire in the VFL.

The player that regularly dominates VFL more than anyone is Aarts. And there’s no way I want him over Edwards.

And RCD? no thanks, RCD is unfortunately a bust and a plodder.

If we had players going really well in the VFL on a consistent basis bring ‘em in. But we don’t.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

we only have to win 5 games out of 4 remaining games to make the 8

doesnt look too hard imo
I hope Dimma doesn't go lose if we loose this one.

Both have been very ordinary. I think the club should definitely be shopping or recruiting for a long-term replacement
Freo supporter reckons we are into Meek who is a young ruck killing wafl for them. 203cm

I don’t know anything more about him.

Here are Miller's draft highlights:

Has elite speed and agility for a big guy and we've all seen his kicking skills. Imagine having him use those traits out of the centre?
Why wouldn’t we play him forward ?
Crying out for a mobile target who can clunk a mark. Mind boggling !!!!

B- Grimes, Tarrant, Broad
Hb- Vlastuin, Balta, Rioli
C- Kmac, Cotchin, Pickett
Hf- Miller, Riewoldt, Bolton
Ff- Baker, Lynch, Cumberland
R- Nank, Prestia, Short
I/c- Graham, Edwards, Sonsie, Ralphsmith

I'd like to see that lineup this week but I assume Balta will stay forward and possibly Soldo stay in :rolleyes:

For me we need to roll the dice this week, Id throw Dan Rioli back into the forward line, hes got the power back into his game now that he seemed to lose when breaking his foot in the 2017 Granny. Rioli, Rioli, Bolton in the same forward line would be exciting. Short back into defence. Baker on the ball to bring the energy. Balta back into defence or just keep Miller.

Broad Tarrant Grimes
Short Balta/Miller Vlas
McIntosh Baker Pickett
Rioli Lynch Bolton
Cumberland Riewoldt MRJ
Nank Prestia Cotch

Graham Edwards Soldo Sonsie

Sub: Hugo/Ross/Stack

In Lynch MRJ
Out Balta/Miller + Hugo

This team comfortably wins 8 in a row and the flag. Dusty comes back for Sonsie or Edwards. If Balta goes back we prob need the 2nd ruck on the bench but so be it.
I would blow over my tv screen if we win a flag with a double Rioli forward line.

TarrantRioliVlastin
BroadBakerGrimes
McIntoshSonsieCotchin
PickettEdwardsReiwoldt
CumberlandBoltonLynch
BaltaPrestiaRioli-Jr
GrahamShortRossAnyone else

Out: Miller (groin, full body cramp), Soldo

Retired: Parker, Lambert
Imagine getting a cramp in your doodle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guessing you didn't watch the game last week because Soldo killed Darcy in the ruck.

The only thing Soldo killed was our chances this season. Let's not circle jerk and pretend he's ever killed anyone of note in the ruck. Natanui's 1st game back against us a month ago is what you call killing an opponent ruckman. He put it down his mids throats, there were times where at full pace it would land in their breadbaskets without them breaking stride. Compare this to Soldo he rarely gives elite taps, there's been at least 10 times this season where the opposing ruck has fallen over early or none nominated and completely unopposed he still hits it to the opposition or to s**t spots. I won't even mention how useless he was around the ground and a complete and utter liability up forward, some of the marks he's fluffed or completely misjudged and not even got near have been embarrassing. I will give him props he did take 2 marks down back late in the game (completely unopposed mind you, and when you're near 7 ft in perfect conditions that is what is expected as it's basically what anybody who's played kick to kick is capable of). i'm curious what your thoughts are on his forward craft and abilities when the balls on the deck?

The only thing Soldo killed was our chances this season. Let's not circle jerk and pretend he's ever killed anyone of note in the ruck. Natanui's 1st game back against us a month ago is what you call killing an opponent ruckman. He put it down his mids throats, there were times where at full pace it would land in their breadbaskets without them breaking stride. Compare this to Soldo he rarely gives elite taps, there's been at least 10 times this season where the opposing ruck has fallen over early or none nominated and completely unopposed he still hits it to the opposition or to s**t spots. I won't even mention how useless he was around the ground and a complete and utter liability up forward, some of the marks he's fluffed or completely misjudged and not even got near have been embarrassing. I will give him props he did take 2 marks down back late in the game (completely unopposed mind you, and when you're near 7 ft in perfect conditions that is what is expected as it's basically what anybody who's played kick to kick is capable of). i'm curious what your thoughts are on his forward craft and abilities when the balls on the deck?

I remember when the oppo ruckman stopped or fell over and he tapped it straight to him

I remember when the oppo ruckman stopped or fell over and he tapped it straight to him
He just taps it. Theres no thought or direction, he literally just taps it anywhere. Nank is only slightly better tbh he at least attempts to tap it towards our players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back