Autopsy Roast and toast vs Geelong and changes for West Coast

Best

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for intrusion but as a neutral I really feel for you guys with the most corrupt umpiring imagineable. Brilliant effort by the Tiges. Better team definitely lost. Really hope you make top 4, you guys deserve it and are probably the Dees biggest threat.

Hate that mob. Vlastuin knocked out early revisited.

Shai, what a (occasionally frustrating) star.

Dan was brilliant today but some terrible moments late.

Robbie proved his worth. So good.

Liam Baker an amazing courageous and desperate footballer. And how many centre clearances. Unbelievable. The clean hands are just so valuable.

Nank, once again low time on ground. Since when do captains sit on the bench for 12 minutes. But so big late.

KMac huge. Great work when needed by Jack Ross.

HRS great in big moments.

Wish we wouldn’t butcher almost certain goal scoring moments.

Hawkins with the free kick push. Justice

Maurice has the usual Rioli big moment brilliance.

Would have been our most satisfying win since the 2020 flag.

Unfortunately, a costly loss. Once again didn't run out the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't be disappointed because that was absolutely rooted. Taking out Prestia early then getting a total ride. I don't agree that umps don't influence games and that if you need them then you shouldn't have won anyway but that game was proof how umpires can absolutely shift a game. They didn't even have momentum and got goals as a result of frees. Not to mention we should have had a shot at the end there when they took on Dusty and refused to attempt to get rid of it. The club is spineless if they don't say anything. * the fine, it needs to be said.

Add having to listen to the Geelong cheer squad commentate then the AFL can keep its head in the sand if they think the only reason the game is going down the drain is physical tickets. I won't be financially supporting this club or the AFL after this season.

We all whinge about umpiring week to week but my god, that is the most one sided umpiring I have seen in my life and it all started with Prestia being knocked out and being down a man for over 3 minutes which eventuated in a Geelong goal. That team did not deserve the 4 points, just an an absolute farce

Great effort by the boys and if Lynch and Bolton stopped pissing goals up the wall with their horrendous finishing we may well have won that game.

Don't like to blame umpiring but put quite simply, they never fail to miss a decision if we break the rules but they miss plenty of decisions the other way, not even worth tackling any more.

Back