Autopsy Roast and toast vs Geelong and changes for West Coast

Best

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm so proud to be a Tigers supporter tonight. Absolutely blown away at how hard and resilient the boys are considering we are bent over, week after week with corrupt umpiring. Geelong RELIED on the umpires to carry them early, and ensure they got across the line at the end. Well Scat supporters, remember that you will be entitled to your three extra players during the normal season, but you won't be gifted an arm chair ride in finals. That's were you cheating scumbags won't beat us... As for the umpire sympathizers, "itS tHe waY wE pLay" - that old chestnut does not wash any longer, and if you STILL think all is fair and equal, head off to specs savers... Tonights' game WAS a thriller due to bias. We were FAR better EVEN when we made BASIC errors. I'll take the basic errors as nothing if the officiating is on a level playing field, then it is almost irrelevant.

As for the dog Stewart - 5-6 weeks for almost any other club. The fact your scum coach went straight to him at 1/4 time (plan worked out well) and after the final siren, scum coach went straight up to him again... That's why Geelong are so hated... Prestia plays - we win by 5-6 goals...irrespective of the cheating.

Ross was IMMENSE in the 3rd. Pickett and Baker for 4 quarters and Tarrant FLOGGED the FLOG at the other end. Bolton needs to settle down in front of goal - this Hollywood crap is ok when we are 5 goals up and the game is in the bag.... Nank was massive in the last. Big mistake with Soldo as Sub, but I guess we were not aware of Stewart's plan to knock out Prestia. Needed more from Hugo, Gibcus (where was he in the last) and Clarke. Crunch goal from MRJ was epic.

MASSIVELY proud of our boys given the circumstances.

Tigers Best - Baker, Pickett, Tarrant, Grimes, Ross and Short
Handbaggers best - Justin Power, Andrew Stephens, Hayden Gavine

Hopefully Cotch and Lambert are available next week and I'd like to see Cumberland given a run...

There was a league wide call for a red card when Houli did it. Already today it's "oh we can't trust the umpires with that". Given the AFL appealed Houli then anything less than 4 weeks is a rort. Remembering Houli blindly threw an arm backwards to a player hanging off him, Stewart runs past the ball to clean up a bloke high. If we're real that's 5 or 6 weeks.
Stewarts act was nothing but gutless. If the afl wants kids to play our game and come into the afl and see our great game as the premier sport in australia stewart should get a minimum of 4 weeks. Odds are he only gets 2 weeks as the afl is nothing but corrupt

It was a two on two contest and he stood there doing nothing. Watch it before you commit to the keyboard. He got mauled when it counted

Bullshit. Vlaustuin ****ed it. About to be honest we lost it at the bounce by not hitting the ******* ball forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a tactical strike. Nothing surer. Was in a position to completely avoid him. Chose to go the shoulder at his head. Ball nowhere in sight. Should have the book thrown at him or we might aswell ditch suspensions.
Dog act but not a tactical strike
No way they would risk a long suspension to most important player just to take a player out of the game

Won’t be winning finals with clarke, MRJ, Ralphsmith, Ross, Old man Jack thinking he can do a spinarooni

Need to get Stack in to the forwardline asap

Closer we get to finals, running out of opportunities to get a look at Cumberland

Soldo as the sub was just a horrible idea

Win would’ve been nice but we didn’t deserve to

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is this pre-written or are you just clueless? Ross was unbelievable and Maurice was clutch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this pre-written or are you just clueless? Ross was unbelievable and Maurice was clutch.
Yup, all our players stepped up when they had moments

Ross easily played his best game for the club

No fan of RFC but if Cripps was dealt with how Prestia was and then the culprit was BOG I would be absolutely filthy. When it happened I thought you guys were done. Prestia is so important to you.

Maurice kicking that goal I was cheering and just how tenacious you guys were, well done! Never say die attitude …. it’s a tough loss but take solice. That dog act was the difference and I hope that cat prick gets weeks. Don’t need that crap in our great game.

Get stuffed afl and umpires you are utter trash. My god the amount of bias was unbelievable if you reckon umpires don’t affect results you are blind.
Every bloody week this crap happens
Watching it on TV and being able to rewind it, it's eye opening, the one where Nankervis got their ruckman high was a joke, he didn't have a hand on him and when the ump took the ball from Lynch and gave it to De Koning for a block, no where near it again. It's so blatant we have to not only beat the other team but the umpires as well.

Back