Autopsy Roast and toast vs North Melbourne round 18 and changes for Fremantle

Best vs Roos

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats been out problem all year. We allow teams to score too easily. We dominate games for long periods but it doesn't show on the scoreboard. Then it's like we switch off and the oppo score quick goals in succession.
if we delete shockings rule changes we'd be harder to score against than the ussr in wwII

if we delete shockings rule changes we'd be harder to score against than the ussr in wwII
There's more chance of Castagna and Aarts playing VFL for the rest of the season than that happening.

There's more chance of Castagna and Aarts playing VFL for the rest of the season than that happening.
images

Seriously…this 👇🏻

Ian Dury And The Blockheads.
I wanna kick straight I wanna kick straight
Im sick and tired of spraying my kicks We may miss the 8

Last edited:
dimma is delusional reckons our window will stay open longer cos we've blooded kids this year
Constantly selecting players who are unable to dispose of the ball correctly is pretty delusional too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

dimma is delusional reckons our window will stay open longer cos we've blooded kids this year

View attachment 1451096

To be fair we could easily be in the top 4 with a bit more composure, and that’s with no Dusty all year, less effective Jack + Cotch and Edwards + Lambert absolutely cooked.

If we’re almost top 4 without the veterans firing, I don’t see why we can’t continue contending from here. We just need our kids to get the composure in close games

To be fair we could easily be in the top 4 with a bit more composure, and that’s with no Dusty all year, less effective Jack + Cotch and Edwards + Lambert absolutely cooked.

If we’re almost top 4 without the veterans firing, I don’t see why we can’t continue contending from here. We just need our kids to get the composure in close games
nah we just need umpies to be top 4

And that will come with more games under their belt.
we need a few years in the bottom 4-6 to get chimp, dusty, jack , rance type talent or we will be middling for years

We need to find a way to close out matches and stop losing a good lead.

We are allowing teams to over run us.

Nank spending a lot of time training with the forwards today, and both Balta and Gibcus were with the backs.

I'd say we might go with a smaller forward line with Jack and Nank up front supported by Cumbo and Parker as medium types. Other option is to throw Miller up forward for a week and see how he goes I guess? Or Bauer, but he's not really ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back