Autopsy Roast and toast vs Port Adelaide and changes for GWS

Best vs Power

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jack did the work of many in his prime and during our Premierships. Obviously not that player any more and in the absence of Lynch, Miller is our best bet forward. Might mean playing Ryan as a resting ruck off the bench and like last week rest Nank in the 3rd and sub Ryan out to bring fresh legs on.
Think Bradtke is worth a look, can't do much worse than Jack at the moment.

Would play Ryan ahead of Miller in the fwd line every single time and twice on sundays. Much more accomplished fwd already and that gap will grow.

He does turn it over. Less than some others but he does turn it over.

He's often guilty of simply going for distance without really looking and kicking it straight to the opposition. If he lowered his eyes more he'd never miss.
True. On long kicks, I agree. But he doesn't handball to people's feet. He doesn't miss with short passes; he keeps the flow of a movement going.

True. On long kicks, I agree. But he doesn't handball to people's feet. He doesn't miss with short passes; he keeps the flow of a movement going.
And on that I agree with you. I was talking mainly about some of his long kicking. He's also very good in that he rarely fumbles and can weave his way through traffic.

We lose nearly every week no matter who plays. Can't keep carrying CHFs that can't even take a mark.

I accept your apology.
So you like a player that has payed one ok game and some 2 and 3 posy games to someone that has played a few good games and can be played all over the ground? You seriously sound like a RFC selector:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back