• 44: Sydney Stack

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

jc12

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
I don’t mean just give them a whole season off just manage them but play blokes and have a look at them. It’s basically a season of practice matches.
When they are fit they will play which is how it should be , we are really in no position to be managing players . Our best 22 play, and we have a fair few young players in our team anyways
With astbury out hopefully balta or garth show something

jc12

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Be interesting to see who we go with. The way our team is getting smashed it won't matter. I'd be tempted to play Riewoldt as KPB. I think he'd rise to the challenge. And play an inexperienced KPF. Cj, Chol, Balta. If we just replace DA, then Balta.
Wtf riewoldt as kpb , Jesus Christ
No thanks , he is probably our most clever forward , he stays there

When they are fit they will play which is how it should be , we are really in no position to be managing players . Our best 22 play, and we have a fair few young players in our team anyways
With astbury out hopefully balta or garth show something
Not in a hub we won’t be. Sounds like a few won’t go so that’s great in my eyes.

Geez do we actually want to play? Cotch giving reasons why we won’t go to hubs versus other teams that just say they are happy to go- if you are not wanting to have a crack then don’t give it to those that do

He didn’t say that at all

mopsy

Premiership Player
Jan 1, 2005
Other Teams
RICHMOND
Poor old Mopesy. People really underestimate how tough a task it was complaining endlessly about how utterly hopeless the side was through two premierships.

What enormous anticipation he felt on GF day in '17 & '19...

Sat down with his 5ltr bucket of extra strength salt and vinegar chips and 2ltr flagon of warmed through cooking sherry, just bursting at the seams to watch us fail miserably on the biggest stage of all. Had his broadsides against all and sundry pre-written - football journalism masterpieces that have never seen the light of day!

Once it was clear we were going to win comfortably in both, he smashed every TV and radio in the house and went into a deep depression.

Thank goodness he's had a bit of recent Richmond failure in his life to get him up and about again.
Ah typical Rayzor a few home truths and the true colours get shown. A few home truths and the vindictive personal attacks begin.
It funny because im happy to let you go not worth the trouble and know when posters like you and others play the man your real cut up .

Carry on i could do with a few more chuckles. In your frenzy Dont slash too deep you could do yourself a real injury.

Only we could still be a s**t club delivered home truths after a couple of flags.
It’s ok to pick apart the faults but it just gets lost when you can’t allow yourself to enjoy the successes.
I’ve no idea how you keep doing it but each to their own.

Feb 25, 2007
FNQ
AFL Club
Richmond
Ah typical Rayzor a few home truths and the true colours get shown. A few home truths and the vindictive personal attacks begin.
It funny because im happy to let you go not worth the trouble and know when posters like you and others play the man your real cut up .

Carry on i could do with a few more chuckles. In your frenzy Dont slash too deep you could do yourself a real injury.

The "home truths" that matter are the premierships.

You perpetually come across as a Collingwood supporter who dead set thrives on bagging Richmond, derives great pleasure from mocking and attacking our players endlessly (which is where I always take issue with what you write and why occasionally I give you back exactly what you serve up) and never got a single second of enjoyment out of our magnificent successes. Go ahead and show me any examples to the contrary.

Far from being "cut up", I'm not in the slightest bit upset about our season so far, our list or much else about the way Richmond is traveling as a club. Your posts provide the same comical 'WTF is wrong with this bloke?' moments they always have.

The last three years have brought me and virtually everybody else here apart from you an enormous amount of football pleasure. We're the biggest club in the land now, a financial powerhouse with the best president and CEO in the game, we have a successful coaching staff genuinely loved by the players, we have a list so full of good footballers and good blokes that other clubs line up to take the ones we can't fit in.

Nothing is ever perfect or beyond a capacity to improve, we'd all like to see our success continue forever, but the fact is sooner or later our run will come to an end and when that happens, we'll have had a lot to be grateful for and satisfied about from this era.

"Grateful" and "satisfied" aren't part of your vocabulary, Mopesy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mopsy

Premiership Player
Jan 1, 2005
Other Teams
RICHMOND
The "home truths" that matter are the premierships.

You perpetually come across as a Collingwood supporter who dead set thrives on bagging Richmond, derives great pleasure from mocking and attacking our players endlessly (which is where I always take issue with what you write and why occasionally I give you back exactly what you serve up) and never got a single second of enjoyment out of our magnificent successes. Go ahead and show me any examples to the contrary.

Far from being "cut up", I'm not in the slightest bit upset about our season so far, our list or much else about the way Richmond is traveling as a club. Your posts provide the same comical 'WTF is wrong with this bloke?' moments they always have.

The last three years have brought me and virtually everybody else here apart from you an enormous amount of football pleasure. We're the biggest club in the land now, a financial powerhouse with the best president and CEO in the game, we have a successful coaching staff genuinely loved by the players, we have a list so full of good footballers and good blokes that other clubs line up to take the ones we can't fit in.

Nothing is ever perfect or beyond a capacity to improve, we'd all like to see our success continue forever, but the fact is sooner or later our run will come to an end and when that happens, we'll have had a lot to be grateful for and satisfied about from this era.

"Grateful" and "satisfied" aren't part of your vocabulary, Mopesy.
Vitriolic personal and presumptuos attacks dont cut it mate.but hey its the way you operate.
I suppose all the offended from yrs gone by just cant be forgotten eh.What you come over here with the tail between the legs after all the beatings lol and think your going to make more sense without learning a thing.

As i say im comfortable in my thinking and the way i post, you well how long you been posting now? Yet still going out of your way to make yourself sound important. I suppose some people just never grow up eh. Let it go stop being so self important your opinion is no better than the next persons

Personally im not even going to try to justify my posts why would i im happy with what i say how i say it and have no need to justify a thing. ;) As i said your not worth the bother keep on slashing son.
Maybe just maybe when you can come back without all the personal b/s i may consider taking you seriously but we both know your self importance will never allow that to happen.

I think that's not great , I wanna see all our stars in action so it's pretty sad tbh
I don’t mind a season of tinkering and building for the future years. Unfortunately this would have been the last season for one or two key players at a top level so we have to look at what we have and might need in that regard. Plus any games put into some of the current second tier at the expense of badly out of form players should that continue seems a no brainer with very little at stake really. Feels like a free hit and would hate to waste it in terms of development.

Jul 3, 2008
eastern-most tiger in the nation
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
I don’t mind a season of tinkering and building for the future years. Unfortunately this would have been the last season for one or two key players at a top level so we have to look at what we have and might need in that regard. Plus any games put into some of the current second tier at the expense of badly out of form players should that continue seems a no brainer with very little at stake really. Feels like a free hit and would hate to waste it in terms of development.
The performances by a few senior players like Caddy, Lambert & JR combined with losses would've had me drop Caddy & Lambert and toy with forward line a by playing CJ up there. JR to the wing. Stack, Kmac, Ross's last games were really poor, so fair enough Sydney getting dropped. But why drop Ross and name Graham in the team. FFS just play Ross in the middle from go to woe. Naming Chol, Aarts, Pickett on the bench is fine but Rioli. Jesus H Christ. :mad: Chol is completely very unlikely unless JR is a late OUT. If Naish is not ready now to play wing, when will he be?

Jul 3, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
Wtf riewoldt as kpb , Jesus Christ
No thanks , he is probably our most clever forward , he stays there
Our most clever player I fully agree with. But 2020 version of Riewoldt sux. He is playing terrible football. He ain't performing well in the fwd line ATM. Which is why I thought he should be tried in a different position. JR loves playing ruck I wonder if he plays more ruck minutes and Chol is IN to have a 2nd tall option.

Last edited:

Chunky09

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
The performances by a few senior players like Caddy, Lambert & JR combined with losses would've had me drop Caddy & Lambert and toy with forward line a by playing CJ up there. JR to the wing. Stack, Kmac, Ross's last games were really poor, so fair enough Sydney getting dropped. But why drop Ross and name Graham in the team. FFS just play Ross in the middle from go to woe. Naming Chol, Aarts, Pickett on the bench is fine but Rioli. Jesus H Christ. :mad: Chol is completely very unlikely unless JR is a late OUT. If Naish is not ready now to play wing, when will he be?
I think it’s time we have an actual winger a go out there, I don’t think jr has the speed to play that position, love to see naish or turner get a go on one of the wings, other wing I’d be happy to give to either Rioli or Bolton.
Hopefully balta gets a go at it this weekend, need our midfield to start applying that famous pressure were known for and we will be a problem once again

Jul 3, 2008
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Abers
I think it’s time we have an actual winger a go out there, I don’t think jr has the speed to play that position, love to see naish or turner get a go on one of the wings, other wing I’d be happy to give to either Rioli or Bolton.
Hopefully balta gets a go at it this weekend, need our midfield to start applying that famous pressure were known for and we will be a problem once again
Balta's in the 18 so he's playing. Astbury injury is good in that regard. Forces a change. Caddy ~ ultra disappointing

Back