• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 39: Jake Aarts

• 41: Mabio Chol

• 43: Derek Eggmolesse-Smith

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah it’s almost like no sides have ever tried to flood us before which is hard to believe
That tackling stat is poignant one as it tells work rate of our smalls
Jacks form is a worry , first signs of an ageing player are they lose overhead marking ability , he has clunked very few marks , very few and also not finding much of the footy perhaps his wheels are slowing down
Listen he may make a fool of this come out and kick 5-6 but the signs aren’t great
Im just Going to say it, he’s either unfit (didn’t maintain conditioning during1st lockdown) or he’s lost his legs. I suspect he’s just unfit bc he did look slightly sharper and quicker this week(which suggests fitness base is growing) also had no trouble
Kicking it 50 this week
:rolleyes:

Oh for goodness sakes,why did Richmond go a 5 man forward line and play a forward in the middle of the ground and then continue to kick it to the spare swans defender all the time which I think was Mills.Poor coaching by Hardwick and should have realised that tacticc was not going to work and then have a crack at Longmire after the game.But well done to him and ringing Longmire with a apology.
5 man forward line hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I didn't mind Markov in the backline. But Egg getting picked ahead of him says something. I guess up fwd he could be a marking target. Although Chol, JR and Lynch are on the field.
I think he could be a hard leading fwd, Jack Gunston style which would be A much better target to break a flood than what anyone other than JR8 and Lunch offer. Could easily swap him out for Castagna.

Disgusting game on the weekend but sometimes you just gotta bank the 4 and move on. Early on definitely noticed the hunger compared to previous weeks.

Rioli looks like he's put on some size but has lost some speed as he looks a shell of himself this year to date.

Liked Bolton.

Graham played in the middle and his pressure is exactly what we needed.

Lambert has played himself into some decent form.

JR8 looks unfit, felt as if he looked better this week compared to last so not overly concerned.

Tom Lynch massive effort only a week after surgery, noone can question his commitment.

One of the better games for Jayden Short, really worked hard to fill the Houli void and did it well.

Vlastiun & Grimes...........these are by far my two favourite players and it's because they are no fuss, straight line tough football mofo's. Love watching them hit ball/player/pack. Grimes is one of the nicest blokes you'll ever meet but once he crosses that line he has the fever.

Reload, North is a bit of a bogey team for us so not confident heading in but hey, after 2 flags in 3 years i'm not stressed so lets see how it goes.

That doesnt prove much other than we had alot more entries.
They didn’t have anyone forward of the midfield because their entire team was in our half of the ground

We camped on the outside winning possie back for repeat entries

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No but Brown showed some on On the couch tonight. He showed our spare man Garthwaite lol

I just watched it. What a complete fraud Brown is.
They gave him the job to analyse the issue and two players picked out were Mills who was their spare....and GARTHWAITE as our spare up at the contest.
He even commented that Garthwaite “ with the greatest respect, wasn’t there As a distributing defender”.
How in Gods name did that go to air?

I just watched it. What a complete fraud Brown is.
They gave him the job to analyse the issue and two players picked out were Mills who was their spare....and GARTHWAITE as our spare up at the contest.
He even commented that Garthwaite “ with the greatest respect, wasn’t there As a distributing defender”.
How in Gods name did that go to air?

Hes an absolute self important moron. Constantly talking over the top of everyone on that show with rubbish.

The worst game and the worst win I have personally ever seen. I don’t think I have been this deflated after a win. 4 points is 4 points so I’m not too annoyed about it though.
That makes two of us. It has taken until now to get thru the crap.
The game is in dire straights it is horrible to watch given the choice between rugby league golf or soccer ive been watching the latter.
Been disenchanted with the state of the game for yrs now but that one is the straw that has broken this camel;s back no way in the world am i going out of my way to watch this pathetic game anymore.

That makes two of us. It has taken until now to get thru the crap.
The game is in dire straights it is horrible to watch given the choice between rugby league golf or soccer ive been watching the latter.
Been disenchanted with the state of the game for yrs now but that one is the straw that has broken this camel;s back no way in the world am i going out of my way to watch this pathetic game anymore.

Mopsy I thought this was a shocking game and that we played very poorly despite our win. That means something coming from most of us. But you were disappointed we carried so many passengers on and off the field in our 89 point GF win last year. So you don’t need to tell us you are disappointed in Richmond and the game, it is understood. 😁

Back