• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
If Dusty could play big minutes in the middle then we don't need RCD. But he hasn't been in great form.
But with Aarts, Egg, Chol, Balta, it's an inexperienced team in places.
I don't mind adding more of what I think we lack, midfield grunt. Also Aarts is seasoned if not at AFL level, Balta is not playing like a real footballer and Egg and Chol are not 18-19 yr old's either, plus we still have a lot of experience all across the park (maybe not so much midfield).

May 1, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
2020 officially the worst year ever.

Cotch’s hair has gone the way of non-iso life 😱

F2737FF0-DE7D-42C6-B5CE-928D58FA72D6.jpeg

FFS_Attack!

Rookie
Apr 14, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Anyone else reckon Dimma should figure out a better game plan instead of whinging about opposition tactics? The onus is on him to work out a solution. Complaining about it pretty much concedes you’ve got no idea how to beat it.
Yeah we could have done it differently I would have thought.
Instead of bombing it in we could have run it in and taken shots on the run. Or short passed it in by lowering eyes. How about all best players up the ground except Lynch, Jack and one other crumber. Team work it to the aforementioned and run like fu3k to help out.

I rest my case!

But what would I know?

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS

roacheee

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Aug 25, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
This weeks team:

B: Garthwaite, Garthwaite, Garthwaite
HB: Garthwaite, Garthwaite, Garthwaite
C: Garthwaite, Garthwaite , Garthwaite
HF: Garthwaite, Garthwaite, Garthwaite
F: Garthwaite, Garthwaite, Garthwaite
Foll: Garthwaite, Garthwaite, Garthwaite
Inter: Garthwaite, Garthwaite, Garthwaite, Eggmolesse-Smith
Garthwaite stiff

mopsy

Premiership Player
Jan 1, 2005
Other Teams
RICHMOND
If Dusty could play big minutes in the middle then we don't need RCD. But he hasn't been in great form.
But with Aarts, Egg, Chol, Balta, it's an inexperienced team in places.
Hmm interesting the only team we have played this yr who is older and played more games than us is hawthorn who had a shedload of 30 yr olds play against us.

Aarts is a 25 yr old mature recruit who should be playing why else recruit him. Chol is in yr 5 and is already 23 Egg is 22 in yr 3 and should be ready to play and make a contribution especially with him being a small.Only Balta at 20 can be called a kid.

We very much need a RC-D type in our team. Especially with Martin not spending a lot of time in the middle and the likes of Cotchin who is our second biggest mid and the short stocky built for in and under work Prestia being out of the side.

Just my opinion but if Caddy cannot perform an inside role for us he should get the flick. With caddy doing nothing then its about time we settled both RC-D and Ross into the team for an extended run at it.Its not just about experience but structure and size as well.

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
Hmm interesting the only team we have played this yr who is older and played more games than us is hawthorn who had a shedload of 30 yr olds play against us.

Aarts is a 25 yr old mature recruit who should be playing why else recruit him. Chol is in yr 5 and is already 23 Egg is 22 in yr 3 and should be ready to play and make a contribution especially with him being a small.Only Balta at 20 can be called a kid.

We very much need a RC-D type in our team. Especially with Martin not spending a lot of time in the middle and the likes of Cotchin who is our second biggest mid and the short stocky built for in and under work Prestia being out of the side.

Just my opinion but if Caddy cannot perform an inside role for us he should get the flick. With caddy doing nothing then its about time we settled both RC-D and Ross into the team for an extended run at it.Its not just about experience but structure and size as well.
Caddy was one of our best last week. Whilst not the perfect wingman, he is a class player and doing fine where he is.

STRUGGLETOWN EST1885

The reward is in the grind
Jun 28, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
SEN reporting all VIC teams to play out of QLD for remainder of H&A season
Go you QLD fans, you’re in for a smorgasbord
Does this mean that our Round 8 match against GWS might get moved from Sydney to Qld?? So it becomes a Tigers home game at the Gabba. Imagine the melts from oppo fans. Would be epic 😂🤣😍

Back