• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 39: Jake Aarts

• 41: Mabio Chol

• 43: Derek Eggmolesse-Smith

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s played a variety of different roles since arriving and I reckon arrived as a small forward.

You’d think if he played as a small forward now he’d be better at it than he was 18-24 months ago as a result of being in the system and improved endurance.

Reckon he’s worth a look at in that position is very good by foot and reads the play so well

Also our other small forwards are absolutely stinking it up can’t just continue with blind faith assuming they’ll eventually turn the corner
Left Baker out of my votes but I love that he is a one touch player. 100% confidence when he is around the ball.

He’s played a variety of different roles since arriving and I reckon arrived as a small forward.

You’d think if he played as a small forward now he’d be better at it than he was 18-24 months ago as a result of being in the system and improved endurance.

Reckon he’s worth a look at in that position is very good by foot and reads the play so well

Also our other small forwards are absolutely stinking it up can’t just continue with blind faith assuming they’ll eventually turn the corner
HF is a bloody graveyard , real survival of the fittest , not many endure more than a few seasons Bolton needs to grow into a mid fielder , let’s back him in , Baker plays between HB centre, keep him there where he’s valuable
Rioli should be dropped , we have loads of options and If George doesnt fire up he’s next

HF is a bloody graveyard , real survival of the fittest , not many endure more than a few seasons Bolton needs to grow into a mid fielder , let’s back him in , Baker plays between HB centre, keep him there where he’s valuable
Rioli should be dropped , we have loads of options and If George doesnt fire up he’s next
Bake’s has been good in that hb role, but with our small forwards so out of form I think he’d inject some much needed class into the f50.

Bake’s has been good in that hb role, but with our small forwards so out of form I think he’d inject some much needed class into the f50.
I’d replace Rioli with anyone of RCD, Rossy, Dow , naishy or stack . Good case could be made for any of them
Personally I’d go naish but prob won’t happen

Very difficult to make changes with the reserve games not being played. And we did win last week - a horrible, boring, low-quality slog - but we won. Egg was part of a backline that only conceded 4 goals (although Garth was a bit of an unsung hero there:cool:).

We do need to shake up our forward line a bit. Rioli has been very poor. Still not convinced about Pickett.

Very difficult to make changes with the reserve games not being played. And we did win last week - a horrible, boring, low-quality slog - but we won. Egg was part of a backline that only conceded 4 goals (although Garth was a bit of an unsung hero there:cool:).

We do need to shake up our forward line a bit. Rioli has been very poor. Still not convinced about Pickett.
They kicked 3G didn’t they

Caro says all of our injured players will go to Qld.
Will finish rehab in quarantine isolation then be cherry.
Great news.
Reckon it was a bit short sighted not taking as full as a squad as we could , Argus the boy wonder could have seen it was always going to be longer than 4w . Who the bloody hell was in charge of that , betchya they were the kid on the family road trip to Sydney that asked are we there yet after leaving your suburb

Ggg... theirs a lot of talk on here of mentioning names of players when all players for tigers get the chance of progressing to play AFL to show skills of their ability to see what they can do with their ups and downs on field at anytime, Players makes mistakes no matter whatttt....to make up to,
And they the ones do all the hard work on the field not behind the seen on here of chitty chat chat lol, GOOD to here opinions tho..lol

I think they Need to restructure the midfield first cause that’s where the bounce or throw up of the ball before considering or maybe any players for their positions,
But at the moment all players do their bit that they are probably been told to do...cause just just the way it is for the AFL club of doing a good job to pick who they want in and out to play AFL,

Thanks for reading and That’s me ppl’s...🤣 “GO TIGES”

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is a good article re the fundamentals of our game plan and the challenges we face.

Haere Ra

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a good article re the fundamentals of our game plan and the challenges we face.

Haere Ra
Lets see if these teams can can keep it up in 2021 when games return to normal length. I have my doubts, easy to do it when you don't have to work for as long, fatigue sets in when needed to do it for longer.

Haere Ra
I had a read and it's well assessed, teams rushing back to defend so we can't move the ball forward as quick as we normally do. But they can't sustain it all game, that's the thing, and since it goes against their own normal game plans, if we can make sure not to get scored on too much early, we'll win most of those games. Lynch doesn't miss the easy goal against the Hawthorn and you have to wonder, we were coming pretty hard...

Anyway, this sort of thing always happens to teams who are up for a while. We have to pass the baton eventually. But honestly I don't think this trend will last. Teams can't just negate their whole gameplan to defend us and, if they do, they can't sustain it all game, so once we get our full side back I suspect we'll start to smash through things pretty hard. We just need to be able to recognise on game day when teams have gone defensive and when they have gone back to their normal style, so we don't get caught out.

Lets see if these teams can can keep it up in 2021 when games return to normal length. I have my doubts, easy to do it when you don't have to work for as long, fatigue sets in when needed to do it for longer.
Agreed, no way teams can sustain it let alone in 20 minute quarters. Especially if rotations are cut again to try and open games up.

Also that type of football always gets found out in finals. Kick those long balls in the air in September and Lynch and Riewoldt will either be marking those balls or crashing the packs. We have been playing wet weather football pretty much all year, apart from Saints with underdone, down on form and now injured (hand) key forwards. If we hang in there come Sept. we will be up and about.

Also that type of football always gets found out in finals. Kick those long balls in the air in September and Lynch and Riewoldt will either be marking those balls or crashing the packs. We have been playing wet weather football pretty much all year, apart from Saints with underdone, down on form and now injured (hand) key forwards. If we hang in there come Sept. we will be up and about.
Take last year for example, apparently the chip chip chip formula the pies and giants employed in rounds 2 and 3 was going to be the undoing of Richmond, come the second half of the year, teams continued to try this same stunt and were demolished.

I’d keep Pickett in I think he’s upside outweighs his sluggish start to the season. Thought he was ok last week without standing out. He’s been in our system less than 12 months so still learning the Richmond way.

Rioli is so out of form he needs to go. Interestingly heard on SEN this morning that Bumbers have been running Fantasia through the hb line. It could be what Rioli needs to get some confidence back. HF position can be a tough gig. Unfortunately there’s no 2s to try him in that role

Astbury and Cotchin both missing this week.

Hoping one of RCD, Ross or Dow come in this week for Rioli or Pickett

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Yeah I reckon there'll be no player changes. Hopefully infinitely better ball movement into fwd 50.

Reckon it was a bit short sighted not taking as full as a squad as we could , Argus the boy wonder could have seen it was always going to be longer than 4w . Who the bloody hell was in charge of that , betchya they were the kid on the family road trip to Sydney that asked are we there yet after leaving your suburb
It was on AFL instruction that we did that. They wanted to keep costs down, so we obliged by taking less players.

Back