• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 39: Jake Aarts

• 41: Mabio Chol

• 43: Derek Eggmolesse-Smith

• 50: Marlion Pickett

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s played a variety of different roles since arriving and I reckon arrived as a small forward.

You’d think if he played as a small forward now he’d be better at it than he was 18-24 months ago as a result of being in the system and improved endurance.

Reckon he’s worth a look at in that position is very good by foot and reads the play so well

Also our other small forwards are absolutely stinking it up can’t just continue with blind faith assuming they’ll eventually turn the corner
If we lose both Baker and Edwards down back we lose that player who can run through a pack, cleanly grab a ball and deal it off with ease.

Baker plays a damn important role in contested defence and people don't see it as much as they should.

A cautionary tale for any aspiring coach that thinks the super flood is a winning formula v the tigers

Coll kicked 5G
Haw kicked 10g , we gifted at least 4 from frees
Swans kicked 3G

So good luck defending that ,if we can maintain 50 plus i50, I’ll back us in whatever you park up in front of our deep forwards

If we lose both Baker and Edwards down back we lose that player who can run through a pack, cleanly grab a ball and deal it off with ease.

Baker plays a damn important role in contested defence and people don't see it as much as they should.
I do , there’s no way they’ll burn him on a HF , we’ve got a load of options , relax , riolis spot will be filled this week,, that’s exciting

Dimma says Astbury doubtful.
Wouldn't be making too many changes.
In terms of strategy, need to bring the ball in deeper before release.
We were averaging 10 more inside 50s in the round 3, 4 losses.
Ineffective inside 50s hurt on the rebound, caught out of position.

Last edited:
Back