Autopsy Roast and toast vs West Coast and changes for Gold Coast round 17

Best vs Eagles

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look, Aarts has shown us what he can do, but more importantly what he can't do.
But will say it again, as I have said repeatedly.
Be it seniors or reserves, he's outperformed Castagna at both levels in nearly every game they've played together over the last two years.
Can't help feeling this would be another slap in the face to Stack. Out injured and Aarts gets his call up.

Everyone that’s not been named is going to leave the club and win a flag somewhere else, and it’s all Dimma’s fault and I’m going to go knock a few holes in my walls.

Unfortunately not
Why why why do they keep giving him a game when there are better and younger players
Might break Graham's record last week for the most number of times in one game getting caught HTB. Seems to have no peripheral vision at all, hope he can play a cameo and make a decent contribution to the side.

The following week against North it won't really matter if he puts in a standard version of himself as most likely he and others will be dropped for several returning from injury vs Freo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With MRJ and Costagna already in the side to provide forward pressure I thought we might do something crazy and pick a forward that actually kicks multiple goals every week in Cumberland but nope…more pressure in Aarts.

Im an Aarts fan compared to most on here but we now have a lot of the same in our front half.

BHGj9WrCcAAMeVq.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back