Unofficial Preview Roast the Wettoast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Oh by the way, the cheating umpires has been confirmed by the AFL. Since Rd 14, no WA umpires have done WCE games, free kick counts in last two games to Rd 14 - WCE 33-17, Rd 12 - 25-12. Then after WA umpires removed - Rd 16 - 20-20, Rd 18 - 19-17. That's conclusive to me.

Oct 25, 2002
Roleystone
AFL Club
Fremantle
Oh by the way, the cheating umpires has been confirmed by the AFL. Since Rd 14, no WA umpires have done WCE games, free kick counts in last two games to Rd 14 - WCE 33-17, Rd 12 - 25-12. Then after WA umpires removed - Rd 16 - 20-20, Rd 18 - 19-17. That's conclusive to me.

The AFL is to be commended for taking unofficial action in regards to the WCE free kick discrepency. Since the bias lies towards West Coast (and their action in removing WA umpires from WCE games but not FFC games implies that they acknowledge this) rather than towards WA then this weekend's derby should also be officiated by interstate umpires.

Shout out to @George_Bigfooty for generating an easy to read 2003-2018 free kick differential table that contributed to the media and general public's understanding of the problem.

That being said, 2 games with the interstate umpires is not enough to draw any conclusions.

Fyfster

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2017
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont
The Eagles have lost 4 of their last seven , They are a side that has some genuine A graders But once any are missing or not playing well , They look pretty average .They have some honest foot soldiers and some that are just ordinary .I think we will lose only because we are missing some of our A graders as well .
And we have less of them .We are relying on our kids in the midfield too much , And the forward line is just not functioning .

MadDocker

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2013
AFL Club
Fremantle
Eagles are front runners. If we get the jump and keep the pressure on we could see them on the back foot and sneak a win. I don't think it's likely at all though.

Silent Alarm

sack Lyon
10k Posts
Jul 9, 2010
AFL Club
Fremantle
Filthy *in scummy campaigners. They will never erase that image and they shouldn't. Somehow I still hate them more than Essendon... quite the feat.

An infamously wrecked drug addict, someone who starts fire fun, coke overdoses, drug dealers, flat lining in Vegas, hanging out with bikies, the true modern oddity of whatever Daniel Chick's issue is now, the fact the most 'normal' ones are flogs who sell beads in Bali or hang around amateur training sessions wanting to be asked to impart wisdom... ahhh, the bloke who put his fingers in his ears and is culpable and implicated still calling the shots (and no one says anything about it?).

Beady eyed, bogans like Masten-bator with his bad kicks and stupid waddle slagging off Freo before Grand Finals, everyone fawning over 'Nic Nat' (he isn't that good, his tackles are incredibly dangerous, half his marks are in the backs), how we're supposed to think Gaff is good... my lord. How I somehow like McGovern and Kennedy is a bonafide miracle.

The members – the way you see them going to games and they're all about 65 and getting on at Claremont in their bad jeans and stiff new caps. The champagne crowd, the ugly merch and shocking colours, the bad bomber jackets, the way they act in Melbourne... the fact they're the magnet for the clueless, the dumb, the over the top, the 'that's a freeeeeee,' the way they rely on some dumb joke about premierships, their misplaced arrogance, the fact they make Crows fans look sophisticated...

Bad club.

Aug 16, 2009
UK
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dragons FFC, Old Easts
Filthy ****in scummy campaigners. They will never erase that image and they shouldn't. Somehow I still hate them more than Essendon... quite the feat.

An infamously wrecked drug addict, someone who starts fire fun, coke overdoses, drug dealers, flat lining in Vegas, hanging out with bikies, the true modern oddity of whatever Daniel Chick's issue is now, the fact the most 'normal' ones are flogs who sell beads in Bali or hang around amateur training sessions wanting to be asked to impart wisdom... ahhh, the bloke who put his fingers in his ears and is culpable and implicated still calling the shots (and no one says anything about it?).

Beady eyed, bogans like Masten-bator with his bad kicks and stupid waddle slagging off Freo before Grand Finals, everyone fawning over 'Nic Nat' (he isn't that good, his tackles are incredibly dangerous, half his marks are in the backs), how we're supposed to think Gaff is good... my lord. How I somehow like McGovern and Kennedy is a bonafide miracle.

The members – the way you see them going to games and they're all about 65 and getting on at Claremont in their bad jeans and stiff new caps. The champagne crowd, the ugly merch and shocking colours, the bad bomber jackets, the way they act in Melbourne... the fact they're the magnet for the clueless, the dumb, the over the top, the 'that's a freeeeeee,' the way they rely on some dumb joke about premierships, their misplaced arrogance, the fact they make Crows fans look sophisticated...

Bad club.
10/10 rant, would read again.

See - when you focus your hatred for the benefit of all, greatness is the result.

Trouto

Premiership Player
Jul 3, 2007
Bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
Freo.jpg

Freo88

Club Legend
Jan 17, 2011
Up North
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dallas Stars & Fulham-the other FFC
What is it with West Coast fans wearing their club colours around Melbourne on a weekday or attending matches on the weekend all kitted up in eagles merch whilst their club plays in Perth later that day. I saw a full kit w***er at Etihad when freo played Carlton earlier this year - you flat out just look like a spanner.

I don't get it.

Trouto

Premiership Player
Jul 3, 2007
Bunbury
AFL Club
West Coast
What is it with West Coast fans wearing their club colours around Melbourne on a weekday or attending matches on the weekend all kitted up in eagles merch whilst their club plays in Perth later that day. I saw a full kit w***er at Etihad when freo played Carlton earlier this year - you flat out just look like a spanner.

I don't get it.
Cant afford clothes after spending all our scratch on chardonnay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 23, 2010
Chalong 83130
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth (Demons)
Filthy ****in scummy campaigners. They will never erase that image and they shouldn't. Somehow I still hate them more than Essendon... quite the feat.

Bad club.
:rainbow:
http://www.afl.com.au/ladder

Last edited:

maka

All Australian
Jan 15, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
sadly i feel this will be the mother of all floggings, 40 - 120? 80 points region

DRK_13

Senior List
Jul 15, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast

Bad club.
actually-im-not-even-mad-thats-amazing-made-on-imgur-5439793.png

Fyfster

Club Legend
Nov 6, 2017
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont
We are just not playing as well as we were earlier in the season . Kids are getting tired maybe a lot has been asked of them . Can't see us winning this one .
My other prediction is that regardless of tomorrows result WC will not play in the GF. Other results have really favoured them during their form slump of three wins four losses out of the last seven . But that luck will eventually run out. As it did for us in 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back