• Miller

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Bolton

Votes: 49 20.4%
  • Grimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So we had no legit midfielders available yet still played Sonsie off half back in the VFL :$

Fair wraps for Cumberland, he obviously did what was asked of him by the coaches. Won't come back in this week surely.

No-one knocking the door down off that VFL report. Maybe Biggie in for Miller.

Watching the replay I notice we deliberately put the ball to ground when going inside. First time all year Iā€™ve seen us try something different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I remember seeing Hodge at Launceston after getting a free kick in the centre bounce just sent a 50 metre kick in tumbling along the ground.

Probably kicking into the wind with Puopolo, Breust and Cyril up forward. Brilliant tactics.

I remember seeing Hodge at Launceston after getting a free kick in the centre bounce just sent a 50 metre kick in tumbling along the ground.

Probably kicking into the wind with Puopolo, Breust and Cyril up forward. Brilliant tactics.

We didnā€™t do it so much in the second half as we were getting free more. But the first half we definitely put the ball into empty space, noticeably for rioliā€™s first where he cut the kick off on the bounce. Noticed later kicks from Mcintosh and Pickett where they both ignored contests to put the ball low into a gap.

Smart coaching.

So we had no legit midfielders available yet still played Sonsie off half back in the VFL :$

Fair wraps for Cumberland, he obviously did what was asked of him by the coaches. Won't come back in this week surely.

Itā€™s not really about putting together one single game of football to put your hand up for selection IMO.
Stringing a good consistent batch of games and playing the role they ask you to play would most likely be the key criteria.

Iā€™d personally think itā€™s time to give Sam Banks a debut. The clubs invested a top 30 odd pick on him and heā€™s put together 24 VFL games now and has shown he gets a bit of it and plays his role.

Hopper needs replacing. Sonsie; Dow not on the injury list maybe he plays.

Ross to middle and Banks plays wing.

Ross to middle Pickett wing and Bauer fwd.

Miller is back up ruck which Biggie does play but Miller is an IN until Nank is back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopper needs replacing. Sonsie; Dow not on the injury list maybe he plays.

Ross to middle and Banks plays wing.

Ross to middle Pickett wing and Bauer fwd.

Miller is back up ruck which Biggie does play but Miller is an IN until Nank is back
pickett is the future up fwd,hes got all the tricks,moves from the MC like that one last week are season changing imo,hes someone the oppos
have to watch all game,very high footy IQ and when Lynch returns id keep him in there with clarke and dusty and probably have JR out(i know,i know)
if,if cotch keeps delivering,and/or rotate them
one thing guaranteed with pickett tho he will go some weeks looking lost and in need of a spell only to bounce back and do something hard n tough
and extrodinary and look a class above only a week after looking shabby,thats marlion,hes a ripper

Last edited:
Hopper to come back through the twos Hopefully.
move Tarranto to the forward pocket for half his game time Until he starts to use the ball well.
everyone else played very well. Hopefully we get another defender back.
best player in the twos and bring him in for a run.
Editā€¦ miller out for nank or Cumbo for more run.

Last edited:
We certainly got them at the best time, cant argue that, but * me.

All I have heard from cats and neutrals al weekend,

Umps reamed Cats
9 best 22 players out
we got lucky
Blah blah blah

We were missing 2 of our most, if not, our most structurally important players in Lynch and Nank with no genuine replacements, our 2 x FB options . We had 5 kids under 25 games. What about the 2 downfield frees that called back that 100% cost us shots on goal and allowed the Cats defenders to get back. If you look hard enough at any loss, you will find enough excuses.
But it's always good when pussie posters soil their nappies with excuses.

1663973301104_now_hallie_fho_dow_drops_220923_1920x1080-3hhfhn.jpg
Even this Dow injured. Reason- Refer to Groupie_

Hopper to come back through the twos Hopefully.
move Tarranto to the forward pocket for half his game time Until he starts to use the ball well.
everyone else played very well. Hopefully we get another defender back.
best player in the twos and bring him in for a run.
Editā€¦ miller out for nank or Cumbo for more run.
Yeah na not too sure about this

We didnā€™t do it so much in the second half as we were getting free more. But the first half we definitely put the ball into empty space, noticeably for rioliā€™s first where he cut the kick off on the bounce. Noticed later kicks from Mcintosh and Pickett where they both ignored contests to put the ball low into a gap.

Smart coaching.

Did it early against the Dees as well. Was noticeable but for some reason we didnā€™t maintain it

Back