• Miller

Votes: 6 2.5%
  • Bolton

Votes: 49 20.4%
  • Grimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Bumping this again as I think its a good idea. If no one signals their intention to do a preview then I'll do one but I feel like I'd do it a disservice on such an occasion.

my entire indigenous experience is spending a month staying in a community in NT when i was like 17 which was amazing, but definitely not qualified to provide anything of value on a week like this :p

What were the coaches votes for the Geelol game

1684230997624.png

Last season I liked to follow a Twitter page ‘AFL Player Ratings’, that showed a bar chart with each players rating score from each game. It doesn’t seem to be updating any more, so can anyone tell me where to see the AFL Player Ratings for each player each game - is there a website or social media page? It used to provide some good insights beyond stats and SC points … thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Last season I liked to follow a Twitter page ‘AFL Player Ratings’, that showed a bar chart with each players rating score from each game. It doesn’t seem to be updating any more, so can anyone tell me where to see the AFL Player Ratings for each player each game - is there a website or social media page? It used to provide some good insights beyond stats and SC points … thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
That page is dead which is a shame, it was great.

I use wheeloratings.com it's pretty good for all openly available stats.

You can check Player ratings for each game on the AFL website, but it's painful and as far as im aware you cant get the season average. You have to go through the mobile website, not the app. I assume the desktop site works too. You have to filter it in the match day stats.

Cumbo for more run.

LawfulCleverBarracuda-size_restricted.gif

Looks like gibscus is out for almost the year will miss a whole year of football I remember Dylan grimes had hammy injuries early on in his career and look how he came out hopefully gibscus will be the same maybe his body hasn’t grown fully yet into the rigours of afl footy

That page is dead which is a shame, it was great.

I use wheeloratings.com it's pretty good for all openly available stats.

You can check Player ratings for each game on the AFL website, but it's painful and as far as im aware you cant get the season average. You have to go through the mobile website, not the app. I assume the desktop site works too. You have to filter it in the match day stats.
The AFL website is a disgrace, seems to get worse every year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like gibscus is out for almost the year will miss a whole year of football I remember Dylan grimes had hammy injuries early on in his career and look how he came out hopefully gibscus will be the same maybe his body hasn’t grown fully yet into the rigours of afl footy

Or he's been completely mismanaged by a completely incompetent fitness team

Still a bit bummed that Hopper is missing a chunk of footy when he and Taranto have been amazing and building.
I reckon his inclusion has been to the detriment of Prestia.
Interested to see how Dion goes with a month of Hopper not being there.

I reckon his inclusion has been to the detriment of Prestia.
Interested to see how Dion goes with a month of Hopper not being there.
Not sure about that. Dions role has changed. Last few weeks he looks far more damaging. Would be benefiting from not have by his body bashed every week.
Ou balance wasn’t right. It looked the past few weeks as though we got it right

Not sure about that. Dions role has changed. Last few weeks he looks far more damaging. Would be benefiting from not have by his body bashed every week.
Ou balance wasn’t right. It looked the past few weeks as though we got it right
The past two weeks have shown just what an absolute star Dion is. Being able to adapt.

More run vs miller. Do i have to spell it out.

Nope, you wrote it perfectly clearly the first time. :thumbsu:

The reason I jestingly questioned your statement, was that while he's got plenty of talent, Cumbo doesn't provide "more run" than literally anyone. That's why he's playing VFL - working on his tank and defensive game - while forwards like Mansell who can outrun him are reaping the rewards of that in the seniors.

He might cover ground a bit faster than Miller when he's trying to get on the end of something from up-field, but you're seriously underestimating the territory some of our young talls like Miller and Gibcus have to cover as part of our game plan if you're under the impression that including Cumbo adds "more run" ahead of any of them.

Back