Autopsy Roast Toast & Changes for Round 4 Gather round vs St Kilda.

Best performing players v Sydney

• T. Young

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • N. Broad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • N. Vlastuin

Votes: 214 96.0%
  • J. Short

• T. Brown

Votes: 7 3.1%
  • D. Rioli

Votes: 123 55.2%
  • K. McIntosh

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • T. Taranto

Votes: 139 62.3%
  • M. Pickett

Votes: 28 12.6%
  • S. Campbell

Votes: 50 22.4%
  • R. Mansell

Votes: 80 35.9%
  • M. Rioli

Votes: 58 26.0%
  • N. Balta

• S. Bolton

Votes: 115 51.6%
  • T. Lynch

Votes: 64 28.7%
  • T. Nankervis

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • J. Ross

Votes: 9 4.0%
  • L. Baker

Votes: 71 31.8%
  • T. Sonsie

Votes: 3 1.3%
  • T. Dow

Votes: 5 2.2%
  • S. Banks (sub)

• B. Miller

Votes: 27 12.1%
  • M. Lefau

Votes: 3 1.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

14 touches and 6 turnovers. When Richmond kicked 5 goals to 1 in the 3rd quarter Macca didn’t get a possession. He’s played 4 games and he’s yet to kick a goal or have a goal assist.

Let’s play someone on the wing who provides some offensive threat.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
You should edit your post to "I don't understand McIntosh's role in the team" and hit save. Because that is essentially what you're admitting.

Has Campbell played wing before or perhaps bring Graham in for Kmac
Kmac is pretty good in the air and often can scramble and harass and make 2 on 1s into an even contest until it's a ball up or the calvary arrives, I would have him every day of the week instead of Jack graham on a wing. Campbell still a bit green and not enough stamina for that role yet

Kmac is very good without the ball which is 99% of game time (covers the ground, maintains position, cuts off oppo options, provides options for us), decent at winning the ball (decent mark, decent one on one contested) but less than average with ball in hand (decision making and/or execution) with the latter sometimes proving very costly. He should be instructed to give the ball off if at all possible in the least risky way possible at all times to nearly anyone else. Go backwards if necessary. No F50 entries. He will lose his spot as soon as one of the young blokes can run all day.

Kmac is very good without the ball which is 99% of game time (covers the ground, maintains position, cuts off oppo options, provides options for us), decent at winning the ball (decent mark, decent one on one contested) but less than average with ball in hand (decision making and/or execution) with the latter sometimes proving very costly. He should be instructed to give the ball off if at all possible in the least risky way possible at all times to nearly anyone else. Go backwards if necessary. No F50 entries. He will lose his spot as soon as one of the young blokes can run all day.
He also kind of runs like frankenstein if you watch him, always has this arms kind of awkwardly half extended when he's tracking the ball. Doesn't make him any worse it just looks weird.

KMac is a disaster atm with almost one in three of his disposals being clangers. I wonder how many SI these have been for the opposition? His game on the weekend was nothing short of embarrassing and all stats are indicating he's one of the worst performed players in the AFL. Don't need stats to prove this as even a blind person can see this.

tell me how this
Just pick Cumbo, park him inside 50 and tell him to play with a clear mind and natural goal sense, attacking the footy (not waiting for it to be kicked on his head) and watch him flourish!!

Guarantee to crush
tell me how this prima deserves a game

KMac is a disaster atm with almost one in three of his disposals being clangers. I wonder how many SI these have been for the opposition? His game on the weekend was nothing short of embarrassing and all stats are indicating he's one of the worst performed players in the AFL. Don't need stats to prove this as even a blind person can see this.
Ralphsmith or Coulthard?

BTW what is a Ralphsmith ... someone who used to butcher rabbits?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think I have worked Macintosh out, none of our players kick the ball to him because he is not a finisher or rarely runs into the attacking scoring zone.

he is there to fill holes, run in oppos dangerous spaces and mop up the dirty ball before we get into our proper grids/spots to launch attacks from turnover.

im guessing he's told to NOT get in certain areas and stay on the fat side and monitor areas that require donkey work so bolton, short, dan rioli types can have more spaces and lanes to launch and rebound dont do and fancy corridor inside dinky kick/s just blast it 50 metres close to the boundary, have a bounce or two if necessary so we can get organised.

most durable hard runners have a few clangers but for him it is often worst because he is so ungainly and also when he does some efficient stuff it's still looks untidy. it seems a long long time ago now that early on in his career he even made judd look foolish a couple of times :p

I think I have worked Macintosh out, none of our players kick the ball to him because he is not a finisher or rarely runs into the attacking scoring zone.

he is there to fill holes, run in oppos dangerous spaces and mop up the dirty ball before we get into our proper grids/spots to launch attacks from turnover.

im guessing he's told to NOT get in certain areas and stay on the fat side and monitor areas that require donkey work so bolton, short, dan rioli types can have more spaces and lanes to launch and rebound dont do and fancy corridor inside dinky kick/s just blast it 50 metres close to the boundary, have a bounce or two if necessary so we can get organised.

most durable hard runners have a few clangers but for him it is often worst because he is so ungainly and also when he does some efficient stuff it's still looks untidy. it seems a long long time ago now that early on in his career he even made judd look foolish a couple of times :p
NAH you're making excuses for him and even Judd knew when his time was up. lol
Amazing how much better we've looked without Hopper, Grimes and JGTI. You don't keep a player for his running and staying in a negating role all game when he's on a 33%DE. Need a Winger who can attack as well as defend. ATM he's killing us and he can't be carried anymore.

Ralphsmith or Coulthard?

BTW what is a Ralphsmith ... someone who used to butcher rabbits?
Ralphsmith was good in the reserves, and has kicked the ball really well all year. He has cracked in hard in every game I have watched him in. Would have him over MacIntosh easily.

But, the real one we want in is Smith, going to be a very good player and is an excellent kick.

You should edit your post to "I don't understand McIntosh's role in the team" and hit save. Because that is essentially what you're admitting.
I gave up melting on selections last year. At least Banks and Ross have had cracks on the wing. Kmac held his spot with a new coaching team he does seem to be playing down back more, after the Blues game where 2 KPDs got injured.

Back