Autopsy Roast & Toast PF vs Port Adelaide & Changes for Grand Final vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Port Adelaide?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Clanger tease Dusty at half time after being gifted 50 m and a goal.
Worth watching again. the first half they dominate. I’m using it to steel myself for similar on Saturday night. They dominate 50% and we dominate the other 50% = we win.

Last edited:
For the record, I don't want to go near politics on this site, despite having more experience in the subject than 99.9% on here, because it's not why I come here. I do have a photo of a statue of a bloke who once stood for election for the ALP as an avatar...

However, I liked the cartoon because the restrictions on gatherings could have been opened up for grand final day but weren't.

That's a footy matter.

Last edited:

For the record, I don't want to go near politics on this site, despite having more experience in the subject than 99.9% on here, because it's not why I come here. I do have a photo of a statue of a bloke who once stood for election for the ALP as an avatar...

However, I liked the cartoon because the restrictions on gatherings could have been opened up for grand final day but weren't.

That's a footy matter.
For the first time in my life I've been getting into USA politics. current events are crazy to say the least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's a footy matter.
Hardly. It's a political matter...

out Pickett
in Relton Roberts.
Ahhhh Relton what might have been!😊

Have loved watching Eddie Betts and Richo on The Front Bar. Look at the height difference! No love for Carlton but hope that Eddie is there next year for his experience to help their youngsters who realise how fortunate they are to be playing AFL, like any side.

Have loved watching Eddie Betts and Richo on The Front Bar. Look at the height difference! No love for Carlton but hope that Eddie is there next year for his experience to help their youngsters who realise how fortunate they are to be playing AFL, like any side.
Apparently Eddie has also been talking with Stack 😍

Hardly. It's a political matter...
On this site, any politics thread (that I never look at anyway) notwithstanding, only if you make it so.

Which you just have.

Criticising a single decision of government relating to football on a football site should not necessarily be seen as a partisan political comment requiring an equally partisan response.

If you do see it that way, that's your problem. After all, if I criticise Jeff Kennett on matters pertaining to football, which I have been want to do (after all he's a Hawthorn man for starters), is that okay with you?

There's the rub. One can make it merely political, or one can stick to football related matters, which I do.

Here.

And the most irritating part of your reply? It consisted of five words, just to tell someone you know better

When you don't and probably never will, it seems.

And please don't bother telling me wasn't a partisan response. I've been around way too long to fall for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back