Autopsy Roast & Toast PF vs Port Adelaide & Changes for Grand Final vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Port Adelaide?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else a bit concerned that Brisbane beat us comfortably and Geelong wiped the floor with them? I believe we can still win but it really wont be easy
Port beat Geelong and we beat Port.

Yep, I think a lot of sports fans, even Richmond fans, get caught up in the theatre of it all. Just because someone is a pest on field, does NOT mean they're a pest off field. They put their game face on and become a different person when on-field.

Just because Lynchy can get a bit niggly on field and has a serious case of white line fever, does not mean the guy is a flog off-field.
Except Mitch Robinson and Hamish Hartlett?

The key here is Port high pressure side - beats the cats. Tigers high pressure side- Beats the cats. I see a pattern. Bears played like 12 year olds- cats win
I think quite a few teams would have beaten the Lions tonight,they were spent much like Collingwood.
Not underestimating the Cats but as you said if we play the Richmond way with high pressure,we should win.

same

if we loose i might have to stpo watching footy for a couple yeras
Same. 2018 for the first time ever I never watched the GF, didn't read, watch or listen to any media for 3 weeks, and if we lose, touch wood, nect week I'm done for at least a month. ABC classical FM on the car radio, and CD & Records at home and work.,

Same. 2018 for the first time ever I never watched the GF, didn't read, watch or listen to any media for 3 weeks, and if we lose, touch wood, nect week I'm done for at least a month. ABC classical FM on the car radio, and CD & Records at home and work.,
Oh god it would suck so badly to lose the Premiership to Geelong and Clangerfield. I’m not sure I’d be able to handle it, but the reward though, if we won, it would be awesome!

Oh god it would suck so badly to lose the Premiership to Geelong and Clangerfield. I’m not sure I’d be able to handle it, but the reward though, if we won, it would be awesome!
One way or another it will be emotions on both extremes of the spectrum.

No not really. Geelong lost to Port Adelaide in the QF and we beat them in the PF, so I see it as going both ways. Also, we had Lynch out and it was Prestia and Edward’s first and second game respectively after a long time out in that QF, so I think we’ll be OK.

Geesook shouldn’t have lost to port though , bad kicking did it .

I think quite a few teams would have beaten the Lions tonight,they were spent much like Collingwood.
Not underestimating the Cats but as you said if we play the Richmond way with high pressure,we should win.

million $ ? Though , will we be spent in the GF , Geesook have had two training drills into it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When we recruited Maric the mindset changed about having a ruck who could intercept or kick a goal. Greenhorn Nankervis has proven that he can do both. This man could be the most underrated ruck in the history of the game.
David King's new hot take on how to beat Richmond... recruit small ruckman

Going to win a Brownlow 🤪
So did Tom Mitchell and Matt Pridis... it’s a award that’s lost all its prestige.
Forgot they both won.

Don’t forget me
A1BBBA1E-F7D9-45AB-BE0C-98C68B816168.jpeg

million $ ? Though , will we be spent in the GF , Geesook have had two training drills into it.
That will be the factor or on a positive note,will our tougher game make us more match hardened?

I am counting on the latter,will be another torture test like Friday night.

How did more people vote for Marlon being in our best top 5 players on the day, than Basha Houli?

Even though I bagged Marlon a lot during the game I think he will play better next week. It pelted with rain in S.A. and it was probably the only time he has played in the wet.

No browlow function, no parade, no 8 thousand or so to watch us train, no massive media frenzy, just another game (for both sides)
Probably one GF where the coach is more important than any other GF in history.
Scott so-so since 2011 handover win, but Dimma is a proven winner.

Still going for the Tiges by 32, and Dusty his 3rd Norm Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back