Autopsy Roast & Toast PF vs Port Adelaide & Changes for Grand Final vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Port Adelaide?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was this the game changer

Tim Livingstone resting Nankervis for nearly 15 minutes in the second quarter

this may have been one of the major factors that allowed the master class in Ruck work we saw in the last

as the Tank did what the Tank does.

.View attachment 987694
The Pies & Dees can have their Grundys and Gawns of the world.
But once again when it matters in finals Our man delivers.

From last time we played them:

Geelong:
IN's Rohan,Simpson,Stanley,Selwood and Ablett.

Richmond:
IN’s Astbury, Titch, Prestia, Broad

We had a longer break and Metricon, but if we’d kicked straight(11 scoring shots to 22) it would have blown out.

They will be a different prospect this time but their Achilles heel is still intense pressure and subsequent composure. Cats inconsistency also fascinating - they just don’t show up some weeks.

If we bring the pressure it will go a long way to sorting this result. And I know we will.....

From last time we played them:

Geelong:
IN's Rohan,Simpson,Stanley,Selwood and Ablett.

Richmond:
IN’s Astbury, Titch, Prestia, Broad

We had a longer break and Metricon, but if we’d kicked straight(11 scoring shots to 22) it would have blown out.

They will be a different prospect this time but their Achilles heel is still intense pressure and subsequent composure. Cats inconsistency also fascinating - they just don’t show up some weeks.

If we bring the pressure it will go a long way to sorting this result. And I know we will.....
Look at our past two GF’s out intensity and pressure went through the roof from our previous finals.

I thought a Richmond win would be good for Australia's mental health.

After all, Victoria is the state to have suffered most through this virus crisis and Richmond can truly claim to be Victoria's biggest club.

Then another block.of salt is cut from the mine and I realise the opposite might happen...

I think you'll see him played as a mobile ruckman from next year as a replacement for Stanley

But at the moment with Stanley fit and Hawkins one of the best F50 ruckman going, there's no room for him.

Don't think he'll be named. No change is my prediction

Ratty in

Ruck ratty /. Stanley

Blitz move somewhere else

Drop one of the little blokes. Your welcome mr Scott

Was this the game changer

Tim Livingstone resting Nankervis for nearly 15 minutes in the second quarter

this may have been one of the major factors that allowed the master class in Ruck work we saw in the last

as the Tank did what the Tank does.

.View attachment 987694

The way dimma was talking about that post match... It sounded like it was a * up and he wasn't too happy about it. (?)

my dick went from the limpest it's ever been: (aside from that time with tigs2010's mum)

KUbW6il.png

to the hardest its ever been: (aside from that time at Groupie_'s dungeon)

8HX8Eqg.png

in a matter of seconds

anyone else watching on TV sh*t emsleves when he kicked it and you couldn't see our d50 LOL fmd cameraman

meanwhile tim lunch gone full defence like a boss not panicking at all

It was torture waiting that split second to see who was waiting for that ball

I just hoped that we had someone there to spoil a Port mark ... screamed with elation when Lynchy was all alone to take an uncontested mark

A quicky. What about Hardwick's move to swing Balta to FF just before half time to catch Port off guard and go in with a goal up. Worked if he kicked straight. Then Lynch back at the death and the ball gets kicked straight down his throat. Daisy Pearce was the one to pick it up both times, she knows her footy.
Credit where credit is due.She's actually come on this year.

It was torture waiting that split second to see who was waiting for that ball

I just hoped that we had someone there to spoil a Port mark ... screamed with elation when Lynchy was all alone to take an uncontested mark

It was a hell of a lot better , being 6 points ahead, rather than 5 points ..when that ball was in mid air.

Thank you Riewoldt

Last edited:
Ratty in

Ruck ratty /. Stanley

Blitz move somewhere else

Drop one of the little blokes. Your welcome mr Scott
I reckon they'll go unchanged. Simpson is the only one who could go out and he doesn't deserve to be dropped. Doubt they'd suddenly risk Esava for a GF when he hasn't played for weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon they'll go unchanged. Simpson is the only one who could go out and he doesn't deserve to be dropped. Doubt they'd suddenly risk Esava for a GF when he hasn't played for weeks.

He has the habit of looking like Carey when playing against richmond. Even if he doesn't get that many stats.

There will likely be no change with Stanley. Blitz looking very solid in the ruck role. Huge game for Astbury if he is 2ruck again.

Cats probably too scared of richmond pace and their old legs to play the extra tall

Geelong fans reckon he is a spud because they see him as a forward and he is a sh*t shot. I see him as a mobile ruckman who could cause us trouble around the ground. Cats fans probably melt if he is named.
He loves playing us but after the way the cats played he will not come in unless there is an injury. No change for both teams

I think you'll see him played as a mobile ruckman from next year as a replacement for Stanley

But at the moment with Stanley fit and Hawkins one of the best F50 ruckman going, there's no room for him.

Don't think he'll be named. No change is my prediction
* off our board campaigner, ya cherry picking posts from our board and sharing them with your scatter friends.... Get a life

He loves playing us but after the way the cats played he will not come in unless there is an injury. No change for both teams

I agree..sav is the only one we might bring in but i think we will be worried about your guys run and pressure..i dont see us picking an extra tall.

A quicky. What about Hardwick's move to swing Balta to FF just before half time to catch Port off guard and go in with a goal up. Worked if he kicked straight. Then Lynch back at the death and the ball gets kicked straight down his throat. Daisy Pearce was the one to pick it up both times, she knows her footy.
Not sure I’d be giving too much credit to a commentator for commenting on the blatantly obvious. If that is the measure of good commentary then BT is some kind of genius.
Daisy speaks very well (and a lot), No doubt. She doesn’t give much in the way of tactical breakdown or propose changes but that isn’t really what 7 offer so maybe she isn’t supposed to go too deep into the mechanics of the game.
Personally I’d like to hear more from Hodge. He sees it pretty clearly I reckon and has a wealth of big game experience to draw on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back