Autopsy Roast & Toast PF vs Port Adelaide & Changes for Grand Final vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Port Adelaide?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there’s been a fair bit of complaining here in Adelaide about the unfair treatment of the pears by the umpires on the weekend - free kick differential ended up at 24 to 19 ports way... FFS what else do they want??!!
24 to 0 Ports way gosh darn it! ;)

Mar 9, 2007
Way over yonder across the hill
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Burnie United FC, Cheddar AFC
So there’s been a fair bit of complaining here in Adelaide about the unfair treatment of the pears by the umpires on the weekend - free kick differential ended up at 24 to 19 ports way... FFS what else do they want??!!
It's all to do with that deliberate paid against Hartlett. Never mind the fact that is was about as blatant a deliberate out of bounds that you could find.

You know it was the correct decision when Slobbo reckons they were hard done by. What a ******* idiot.

Last edited:

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
What were Port thinking not getting the stretcher for Ebert? With the stretcher they would’ve had to wait for it to leave the ground before restarting play, instead it restarts with 17 v 18. At that stoppage if Riewoldt gets an extra foot of elevation on his hack off the ground it goes to Dusty streaming into goal on his own.

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
It's all to do with that deliberate paid against Hartlett. Never mind the fact that is was about as blatant a deliberate out of bounds that you could find.

You know it was the correct decision when Slobbo reckons they were hard done by. What a ******* idiot.

not even sure it matters, it was a throw anyway. Can’t understand why no one mentions that.

Jan 3, 2012
From the interview room
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Chelsea FC, Victory, All Blecks,
Mar 16, 2008
Uppercomebackwest
AFL Club
Richmond
not even sure it matters, it was a throw anyway. Can’t understand why no one mentions that.
Definitely double fisted forward, makes it even more blatant. Could have knocked it sideways, reached and trapped it and slid over the line. Only one intention. What the flogs don't run as a narrative is that a throw in that close to goal could also have easily resulted in a goal.

Last edited:

Sir_Rancelot

Premiership Player
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
Mar 16, 2008
Uppercomebackwest
AFL Club
Richmond

Slobbo grew up barracking for Essendon and still lives in the glory days of the mid 80s. Big noted himself around pubs as a cadet journalist full of ink wanting money on the table playing pool. Just leave two pots on the bar on the way out thanks. Ouch!

Pickett has been tremendous same with Rioli.

Rioli was maligned early in the season but I never forgot his past work,the things he has done in finals and of course he is playing well again like I knew he would.

peterand

Premiership Player
Jun 6, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Slobbo grew up barracking for Essendon and still lives in the glory days of the mid 80s. Big noted himself around pubs as a cadet journalist full of ink wanting money on the table playing pool. Just leave two pots on the bar on the way out thanks. Ouch!
Ummm can someone tell me who Geelong are playing in the Grand Final
All I have heard is Danger this Danger that Do it for Gaz etc etc
Ridiculous all on board the Cat bandwagon IMO we will win by 22 plus points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 16, 2008
Uppercomebackwest
AFL Club
Richmond
Geelong is playing a bunch of entitled cheats who have thrown up the two worst Premiership sides in recent history. Their name escapes me.

I told you the week would be nauseating.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
There is alot happening at the cats , All these things to think about all the emotions and agenda's

Meanwhile at Tigerland

1603186625273.png

Totally agree - I thought that one was the most deliberate of all the deliberates paid that night. Hartlet had no intention other than to get that ball over the line, was the very definition of the rule

Never understood why their called the pears
It’s how their fans pronounce it. “Pooort pear”

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Was 22-11 last time and they cried poor too. 24-19 they got teamed in comparison

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
another 100 post on how to stop the tigers, where are the posts on how to stop anyone else we play?

Lol, is that on the main board?

Everyone knows how to stop us, executing that is entirely different because it takes almost perfect footy with the possession game or you have to out Richmond us. Neither is easy when we are on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back