Autopsy Roast & Toast PF vs Port Adelaide & Changes for Grand Final vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Port Adelaide?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geelong is playing a bunch of entitled cheats who have thrown up the two worst Premiership sides in recent history. Their name escapes me.
They even took a staggering 160 into the Hub including the Hawkins baby sitter, as life is obviously tough in a 5 star resort.
Meanwhile, we knocked back the RACV Royal Pines resort opting to stay in student accomodation.

Who's the hungrier side?

Lol, is that on the main board?

Everyone knows how to stop us, executing that is entirely different because it takes almost perfect footy with the possession game or you have to out Richmond us. Neither is easy when we are on.
Yep. Brisbane had the blueprint. But it cooked them.

Definitely double fisted forward, makes it even more blatant. Could have knocked it sideways, reached and trapped it and slid over the line. Only one intention. What the flogs don't run as a narrative is that a throw in that close to goal could also have easily resulted in a goal.
Especially given the stoppage ascendency we had that quarter. Lamberts soccer goal was from a stoppage too wasn’t it?

The only thing that concerns me is how the boys have pulled up from that wet bruising slog

A bit like GWS pies last year
We had a tough prelim last year too.

The only thing that concerns me is how the boys have pulled up from that wet bruising slog

I look at that as a positive particularly when you consider the bye at the end of H&A season. Also not a high intensity game against Saints

Cats on the other hand have had 2 soft games in a row

I look at that as a positive particularly when you consider the bye at the end of H&A season. Also not a high intensity game against Saints

Cats on the other hand have had 2 soft games in a row

I’m glad we did as well. Losing to Brisbane sucks, but we really needed another game into Edwards and in particular Prestia. Without the training run against the saints I don’t think we beat Port.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reminds of 2017 the build-up all about crows.
Which quells the opinion that we were the year’s fairytale team,everyone went all in on the Crows even after our 37 year drought.

What an incredible year for the whole world and for those of us all lucky enough to be still standing. Turning 50 in lockdown has brought about a reality check on my mortality, my wife has been my rock when the mind wanders. The footy has been a nice distraction from everything else in the background. Whatever happens on Saturday I couldn't be more prouder of our great club After the Port game one of our players made the best comment ever. I think it was Cotchy? He said after a year like no other for them it felt like "Life is like a journey, not a destination". Eat Em Alive Tigers !!

What an incredible year for the whole world and for those of us all lucky enough to be still standing. Turning 50 in lockdown has brought about a reality check on my mortality, my wife has been my rock when the mind wanders. The footy has been a nice distraction from everything else in the background. Whatever happens on Saturday I couldn't be more prouder of our great club After the Port game one of our players made the best comment ever. I think it was Cotchy? He said after a year like no other for them it felt like "Life is like a journey, not a destination". Eat Em Alive Tigers !!
In the insanity of COVID to have a team that is in the grand final is testament to player's and the whole club being in a great state. Hope the final result goes our way.
That insanity has brought the grand final to a Venue that I have been able to get a ticket to. Poor Melbourne has been doing it tough but I'll scream encouragement at the boys. I hope it gets them over the line.
The 3 grannies I saw were 72,73, 74. Loss win win. I'm hoping for the same pattern in the 2020s

A couple of differences, comparatively we have 2 extra days rest compared to the Giants last season. Also shorter season and shorter qtrs, plus almost a thrid of our side havent played much footy so would be quite fresh.

Also, I felt we got stronger and stronger as the game wore on, didnt look to me like we were spent at the final siren

A couple of differences, comparatively we have 2 extra days rest compared to the Giants last season. Also shorter season and shorter qtrs, plus almost a thrid of our side havent played much footy so would be quite fresh.

Also, I felt we got stronger and stronger as the game wore on, didnt look to me like we were spent at the final siren

Plus they took in underdone/injured players like Whitfield , Davis etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Out. Balta, Rioli.
In. Vickary, Nahas.

On Redmi Note 7 using BigFooty.com mobile app
out Pickett
in Relton Roberts.

out Pickett
in Relton Roberts.
a2cee335ddf61cf42ae5d2adbf9667d1.jpg

The big question is, how many seconds will the yolk stay on the bench before you wont scoop it up with your fingers or bun and consum it?
Not too long I wouldn't think. You can't let it either go cold or harden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back