Autopsy Roast & Toast PF vs Port Adelaide & Changes for Grand Final vs Geelong

Best 5 vs Port Adelaide?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On this site, any politics thread (that I never look at anyway) notwithstanding, only if you make it so.

Which you just have.

Criticising a single decision of government relating to football on a football site should not necessarily be seen as a partisan political comment requiring an equally partisan response.

If you do see it that way, that's your problem. After all, if I criticise Jeff Kennett on matters pertaining to football, which I have been want to do (after all he's a Hawthorn man for starters), is that okay with you?

There's the rub. One can make it merely political, or one can stick to football related matters, which I do.

Here.

And the most irritating part of your reply? It consisted of five words, just to tell someone you know better

When you don't and probably never will, it seems.

And please don't bother telling me wasn't a partisan response. I've been around way too long to fall for that.
Blow wind or jump thru hoops all you like, it's still a political matter.

Yes is is, because the change in venu is because of politics.
If Victoria's dictator didn't stuff up big time, the Grand Final would have been at the MCG today.
Totally Correct our state goverment are a bunch of morons.
We have to suffer being locked up and denied our freedom.
This whole China Virus bullshit has denied us a chance to see our beloved Tigers in the Grand Final again.
Go Tigers Eat Em Alive.

Yes is is, because the change in venu is because of politics.
If Victoria's dictator didn't stuff up big time, the Grand Final would have been at the MCG today.
What the hell? The conversation you're quoting me in isn't about the venue. It's about the bbq cartoon with Dan and the Victorians.

Can you at least comprehend the argument and conversation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back