Votes: 100 32.6%
  • Kane Lambert

Votes: 29 9.4%
  • Reece Conca

Votes: 1 0.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I really couldn't understand how delusional the Hawks fans were. I wonder what they're saying about it all now. Probably blaming the umpires and a bit of poor kicking otherwise they would have won it. Catching the train home I had a few Hawk supporters chatting about it all next to me. They weren't salty but just didn't have much good to say about any of their players like Frawley - gifted a GF ...
Ben mcevoy saying hawthorn can repeat 2013 and go on and win the flag. Three blantant reasons they cant = no lewis, mitchell or hodge. Mcevoy needs to get with the times and realise this is 2018 and we are richmond.
I lived in awe at watching two of the great club captains playing in voss and hodge. Now i live in reality watching cotchy. Cotchin has surpassed both of these guys together with his leadership on and off the field. We should bow to cotchin with his instagating call for both teams to wear the black armbands last night.

Cheers. Must say the Hawks supporters are a pretty classy bunch. Was worried we’d end up with another Geelong situation, but have been pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
How do you explain Geelong supporters then?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2 things with Geelong, they can’t believe we are better than them now, like taking away a child’s favourite toy.
Secondly we booed so they couldn’t hear the bell last year, that was very unfriendly of us.

That's a crock imo. he got beaten about twice 1 on 1, which is understandable, most of our team did that. There is a huge over reaction going on here.
When he is isolated 1v1 he's extremely vulnerable. He has 5 absolute gun defenders around him that give him constant support and make him look good. He's the luckiest bloke to be in our 22 currently, gets an absolute ride.

Agree...I’m get
A lot is made of Higgins’ lack of education, but I reckon that kid is a lot brighter than he lets on. Learns way too quickly.

Totally agree....getting tired of the dumb arse media flogs lampooning Higgo as if he is a half wit..

The dude is street smart...and motivated to achieve and succeed...look at him..first year player...slots into a premiership team.. is in our best dozen easily ....gun

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back on the Tiger Train
DmaP_XrUUAs-9Q_.jpg:large

Not to
Agree...I’m get

Totally agree....getting tired of the dumb arse media flogs lampooning Higgo as if he is a half wit..

The dude is street smart...and motivated to achieve and succeed...look at him..first year player...slots into a premiership team.. is in our best dozen easily ....gun
not to mention on better coin than nearly everyone on here, he’s a rippa kid, media are a bunch of cockroaches

Back