Autopsy Roast & toast qualifying final Brisbane vs Richmond, changes for PRELIMINARY FINAL vs GEELONG

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 5: Brandon Ellis

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12:David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 22: Josh Caddy

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 27: Shai Bolton

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 47: Ivan Soldo

• 48: Liam Baker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

They came down hard on love taps to the guts. Watch them fine Hawkins and let him get off for round arming a bloke to the head.

Can't see it. More likely to get a week then miraculously get off on appeal. Will be a shitshow all week around it thought that you can guarantee

If he dosent play though what do we do with Soldo and Nank considering Esava prob has to play more permanent FF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’m torn with what we do with nank and soldo, do we play both with only Stanley as their ruck and Hawkins most likely to be suspended meaning ratogalea to spend the whole game up fwd? I loved what they brought against the lions and I think soldo is our number 1 right at the moment. Do we play both or is it horses for courses?
If I had to choose right now I’d still play both and think we probably will.

I’m torn with what we do with nank and soldo, do we play both with only Stanley as their ruck and Hawkins most likely to be suspended meaning ratogalea to spend the whole game up fwd? I loved what they brought against the lions and I think soldo is our number 1 right at the moment. Do we play both or is it horses for courses?
If I had to choose right now I’d still play both and think we probably will.
I’d still play the both of them, I don’t want to sound like I’m getting a head of myself but if we can make the Grand Final I think we’d be a better side by Nank and Soldo having a couple of games together under their belts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys are the only side that deserve to win it this year.

Send as many of those flogs into retirement as you can next week, then have a cakewalk after that.
Like last year the 2 best sides won't play in the GF.

Hawkins has to go, 100% finals or not that was blatant and that dumb fu** knew what he was doing... footage shows it and no way to hide it.

He is an overrated hippo anyways that moves like a Mac truck, pressure is on AFL to make the call!!!
Hope he plays.Makes them even slower and older.

That strike should be graded as intentional given how far off the ball it is etc, it’s the impact that Hawkins will live or die on. Insufficient = a fine, anything Low and above is week/s

doesn't insufficient = no fine?

the only way he could get a fine is if they grade it as accidental or they put it under "misconduct", which is a real possibility with these corrupt mfs

Force was sufficient enough for Hawkins to worry about schofield. Think that says what it should be graded at.

Yeah, he was down for a bit, but came back and played the rest of the game.

*, I hope he doesn’t get off because he was a “nice guy” for a few seconds, * him and his fedora.

It is a swinging arm off the ball that’s intentional by definition.

It knocked a bloke down and left him groggy on the ground. If it’s insufficient force pull out the chequebook and take Schofield to the cleaners for staging. I dare ya Steve. Therefore low impact as an absolute minimum.

Contact was high no doubt about it.

Grading pretty straight forward and not really any loopholes unless they are willing to fine Schofield which would be extraordinary. Just a matter of low or medium impact.

doesn't insufficient = no fine?

the only way he could get a fine is if they grade it as accidental or they put it under "misconduct", which is a real possibility with these corrupt mfs

I don’t know how they can swing it like that honestly...

Back