Autopsy Roast & toast qualifying final Brisbane vs Richmond, changes for PRELIMINARY FINAL vs GEELONG

Best five

• 1: Nick Vlastuin

• 2: Dylan Grimes

• 3: Dion Prestia

• 4: Dustin Martin

• 5: Brandon Ellis

• 8: Jack Riewoldt

• 9: Trent Cotchin

• 10: Shane Edwards

• 11: Jason Castagna

• 12:David Astbury

• 14: Bachar Houli

• 15: Jayden Short

• 17: Daniel Rioli

• 19: Tom Lynch

• 22: Josh Caddy

• 23: Kane Lambert

• 25: Toby Nankervis

• 27: Shai Bolton

• 34: Jack Graham

• 35: Nathan Broad

• 47: Ivan Soldo

• 48: Liam Baker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

It can’t be if they follow the rules they’ve put in place, but then I don’t really think they could have classified it as low impact either reading this part.

View attachment 746332
With these two details, I really don’t think Hawkins will get off. It would be seen as high contact and intentional by the footage because the swing got Schofield on the head and it was off the ball. From there, regardless of how the impact is graded, it’s at least 1 week.

The only contesting that they’d be able to do successfully IMO is if the impact was graded as medium and he was done for 2 weeks. They’d then have a good case to argue for a low impact grading.

I have to say I voiced my opinion on us going into finals to the negative last year. We were off long before the Collingwood game and despite winning against Hawthorn.

This year I won't make that call.

Don't know if it's just my Richmond goggles but so far, bar the Brisbane/GWS game, in finals has me thinking we are playing better footy.

From 2017 when I was over the moon beating Cats in a final and for a long time being comatosed up to and including the Gf and 2018 thinking we can't be beat until the latter part of the H/A.

This years journey has been so different, (don't you love footy?) players in and out. Discoveries. Backs against the wall then the wall hits. In comes the calvary. And here we are.

I've a great feeling about us this year. Not to say we have it in the bag. Who could say that? However as opposed to last year we are a stronger contender in my opinion.

Our footy looks so good.

Back to 2017 for me with the cats. It's going to be great!

I'm sure there are others of a different generation would say about players that looking at stats or individual accolades don't represent.

It's up to the here and now to tell the tales in the future for those that didn't get to experience.
At least we've got vision of this era that can be kept on file for future reference.

I have to say I voiced my opinion on us going into finals to the negative last year. We were off long before the Collingwood game and despite winning against Hawthorn.

This year I won't make that call.

Don't know if it's just my Richmond goggles but so far, bar the Brisbane/GWS game, in finals has me thinking we are playing better footy.

From 2017 when I was over the moon beating Cats in a final and for a long time being comatosed up to and including the Gf and 2018 thinking we can't be beat until the latter part of the H/A.

This years journey has been so different, (don't you love footy?) players in and out. Discoveries. Backs against the wall then the wall hits. In comes the calvary. And here we are.

I've a great feeling about us this year. Not to say we have it in the bag. Who could say that? However as opposed to last year we are a stronger contender in my opinion.

Our footy looks so good.

Back to 2017 for me with the cats. It's going to be great!
Same....cant say it's 2017 levels (I knew we were going to win it that year) but I do feel better about our chances this year than I did last year! ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor girl....we should all just quiet down and stop supporting our club because we don't want her to feel unsafe! :rolleyes: :smirk:

The best part is when you hear of women being made to feel unsafe it's often loud aggressive men and that's 100% understandable. You can actually sympathise with her. The LOL moment arrives when they say, "We've never heard so many bad words out of female supporters". At that point you know it's just sour grapes and nothing to do with "feeling unsafe".

The best part is when you hear of women being made to feel unsafe it's often loud aggressive men and that's 100% understandable. You can actually sympathise with her. The LOL moment arrives when they say, "We've never heard so many bad words out of female supporters". At that point you know it's just sour grapes and nothing to do with "feeling unsafe".
I'm a woman also and quite often go to the footy by myself....bad language doesn't frighten me....I just laugh at it.
Fair enough if they were being aggressive toward her, but sounds like they were just being passionate supporters....nothing wrong with that!

Back